• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz / Max interview

Started by Izalightblue, March 22, 2010, 12:15:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

Quote from: Linda on March 30, 2010, 08:18:55 PM
Quote from: Strumpan on March 30, 2010, 02:10:06 PM
By the way, has anybody translated the radio documentary "Cheiron, a pop saga"?

No, But I think I would just DIE of happiness if someone did.... lol

Same here! :P ;D

Rebecca

Quote from: Strumpan on March 30, 2010, 02:10:06 PM
Fantastic work translating that interwiew, but as some of you have pointed out, the reference to Britney is wrong. Max's exakt words i swedish are: "Typ som Dr Alban-grejen, ta-ta-ta, ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta, du vet, man hajjar ju direkt vad det är för något, det är sällan man behöver vänta till refrängen för att fatta att det är Dr Alban." Which can be translated as: "Like the Dr Alban-thing, ta-ta-ta,-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta, you know, you instantly get what it is, you rarely have to whait until the chourus to get that it is Dr Alban." The melody he is imitating is Dr Alban's No Coke.

The interwiew was made for radio and was broadcasted for the first time during the summer of 1998.

By the way, has anybody translated the radio documentary "Cheiron, a pop saga"?

Interesting that he's referring to the Dr Alban song, thanks for clarifying.

I would love to read the translated radio documentary too!