• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Me singing I Will Be

Started by *Sabine*, November 15, 2008, 10:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Hey guys!!

For those who still don't know I love singing...and for the others, here's another I recently recorded, as I promised I would post. It's I will be by Avril/Leona, written by our beloved Max of course. I did my best, don't be scared to comment! ;)
Hope you like it.... there you go: http://www.zshare.net/audio/51375408057d5df9/

ahmed

OH MY GOD , your voice is so sweet Sabine  :), i swear to God your voice is better than avril.

when will you shoot the video ?  ;)

*Sabine*

Quote from: ahmed on November 15, 2008, 10:53:34 PM
OH MY GOD , your voice is so sweet Sabine  :), i swear to God your voice is better than avril.

when will you shoot the video ?  ;)

Dunno about the video... I first want to record it at Maratone! :D
Max if you read it, PM me plase!!!  ;D

*Sabine*

Oh by the way sorry if I messed with the lyrics... i don't know that song by heart.  :-[ .... and also sorry for fucking French accent!

Raul_esp

ohhhhhhh , wowwwwwwwwwwww , I love your voice sabine!!! , it  is even better than the leona and avril version , it is more sweet , more britney!! you sing very well!!   :D

I want a video too!! ;D

*Sabine*

Thanks!!! :D I'm so happy you like it!!
Yes, many people tell me I sound a lot like Brit :D... I guess that's what you guess after 10 years of listening to her ;)

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 15, 2008, 11:35:43 PM
Oh by the way sorry if I messed with the lyrics... i don't know that song by heart.  :-[ .... and also sorry for fucking French accent!

i was about to tell you that your accent is pure English, there is no French accent at all.

yeah , you sound sweet and cute like Britney, maybe if you started a musical career you will be favorite female singer  ;) , but i need to see you in a video so i can decide if you look like her and perform like her.

Raul_esp

:D we have in the forum a new great artist , max you know , you must producer songs for her .

*Sabine*

Oh guys you are so nice!!  :-*

Here's another song I recorded: That's the way my heart goes by Marie Serneholt:
http://sharebee.com/276fb862

I don't have any video but here is the pic that is used right now for britneyboards idol. I'm a contestant there! :D If you're a member and like my songs, cast a vote for me! :)

Out

Very nice voice, Sabine, TTWMHG suits your voice better, I can say absolutely honestly this is as good as Marie's version, I love this song. I will be sounds very nice too. Did you took lessons of singing?

Rebecca

well done Sabine! next stop Maratone for sure!

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 12:10:02 AM

Here's another song I recorded: That's the way my heart goes by Marie Serneholt:

I don't have any video but here is the pic that is used right now for britneyboards idol. I'm a contestant there! :D If you're a member and like my songs, cast a vote for me! :)

:o  , it sounds amazing!!, you sing better than katy pery for sure lol , you must go to the swedish idol , there max and andreas will see your talent.

pd : you are very beautiful ;D

starstruck52

ahmed

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 16, 2008, 12:10:02 AM

if it was up to me , i would have spend my money (i'm not wealthy by the way) for you to make a great album and be mega superstar in stead of the CLOWN MEN pink and katy perry lol.

i love your beautiful soul and spirit in talking and speaking about things, i love your loyalty to Britney and Max Martin.

i love your voice.

you are very beautiful.

*Sabine*

Sing better than Katy Perry....is that a compliment? LOL Just kidding! :P
Talking about her, next song I record is IKAG or Hot N' Cold! :D
Ahmed, I'm blushing for real right now!