• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Behind the music: A songwriter with the x-factor

Started by Linda, December 12, 2008, 11:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Wow I went on the site and looked at the pics of the studio, it's so beautiful and chic! And it looks like it's located in a lovely place!!! Do you know where anyone? Ahh, Sweden is such a nice country!!

Scott Martin :)

Hi Sabine, i dont know specifically where Jorgen's studio is, but you can see more of it in this clip; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNPg1H07ggY - all in Swedish Im sorry.  ;)

Rebecca

wow, The Lighthouse is beautiful, is that just his studio or also his home?

I'm interested to know where it is too, I notice there is a guesthouse!

Does anyone know if Jorgen is married??

*Sabine*

Ahah Reb, already thinking about moving in with Jorgen?  :P
I don't think he lives there, looks like the room is just for artists when they have to work late in the studio...
Anyways, Jorgen is really rich, he must have several houses!

Rebecca

haha, yes, I have a big crush on Jorgen. He seems lovely.

*Sabine*

Linda

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

turnaround

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 11, 2009, 09:55:58 AM
Wow I went on the site and looked at the pics of the studio, it's so beautiful and chic! And it looks like it's located in a lovely place!!! Do you know where anyone? Ahh, Sweden is such a nice country!!
Hi Sabine, I think it's in Lidingö near Stockholm.

Btw. did this interview series have any more interviews?
And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Thanks a lot Turnaround! It looks like a really beautiful region!

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on May 05, 2009, 08:43:34 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on March 11, 2009, 09:55:58 AM
Hi Sabine, I think it's in Lidingö near Stockholm.

Btw. did this interview series have any more interviews?

no not that i know of.