• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas Carlsson - ANDRES

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, January 12, 2007, 02:52:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Andreas started, as many of his collegues, with a pretty unsuccessful solo career. He released an album named "The Real Thing" in 1996 under the artist name of "ANDRES".
As much as I know it was only released in Sweden and in some Asian countries. It had a couple of hits & singles in Japan, nothing big though.

Most songs on the album are written or co-written by Andreas.
All lead vocals by him.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Tiiger

I have this album if anyone wants it.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Linda

Rebecca

Quote from: "Linda"Is it any good?

Well, it's not the worst album you'll ever hear in your whole life. When I listen to it I quite enjoy it, however once it's over I've completely forgotten it. Andreas has a very nice voice but no songs really stick in my mind. Though he looks very nice on the front cover, as you can see. I hope his second album is a lot better.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Linda"Is it any good?
If you like the DeDe songs, you'll like the ANDRES album too!

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Tiiger"I have this album if anyone wants it.
I want it.

Rebecca

Princess, you should be able to buy a copy of his cd on www.gemm.com, that's where I bought my copy.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "princessofegypt"I want it.
Really? Guess what! I'll give you my only copy for free! You come across  so nice & charming here, just gimme your adress and I'll send it off to you first thing tomorrow morning!

turnaround

And I liked it..

*Sabine*

WHy? Is it pure pop? I mean you say it sounds like Dede! I've looked for this album everywhere, in vain... I would be grateful for life if you could help me Tiiger: just add me: sabine_gausserand@hotmail.com!