• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Random "Where Is?" - Thread!

Started by turnaround, January 13, 2008, 09:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

I was wondering the same thing!

Where is Linda? (Irish Linda)

I hope all is well with you Linda

Tiiger

Where are you now, what have you found?  :P ???
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Yeah...she used to be an active memebr in here..I even was chatting with her alot...where is she??

Unexpected

Quote from: Tiiger on January 14, 2008, 03:31:36 PM
Where are you now, what have you found?  :P ???

Where's your heart , when linda is not around , Tell me where's linda now , you gotta let me know!!!

LoL  :D

Alex Martin

FOR LINDA

"Give Me A Sign,Post Me LINDA ONE MORE TIME"!!! ;D

Linda

turnaround

And I liked it..

Linda

thanks.

aww, i feel soo loved.
lol

good to be back :)

Unexpected

Feelgoodlies

Ohhh welcome back Linda....u appeard when everybody sang Briney's songs to u  :D

Rebecca

Linda

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on January 18, 2008, 08:08:54 PM
Ohhh welcome back Linda....u appeard when everybody sang Briney's songs to u  :D

lol, i knew i heard a calling..:P

thanks everyone.

malcolm hogg

Yeah, welcome back its been  while! What is your take on Britneys situation of late?????
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.