• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Dee" lip-syncing...

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 28, 2007, 07:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Nelson

:D Hey everyone! Just wondering what people think here of "Dee" and her music video lip-syncing of Nana Hedin's vocals on E-Type's songs???

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

It's cheap!!!
I guess Nana Hedin's body didn't really fit to their "beauty standards for promotion videos" so they had to replace her with someone "prettier"...

princessofegypt

She's disgusting. Her role as a prostitute in "Russian Lullaby" was very fitting.

turnaround

Oh I didn't know anything about it.

But that's quite often the case in music business with pop acts isn't it.

Dj Bobos wife mimes to the vocals on stage, but in the studio there is recording a professional singer. She wants sued him, but I remember she lost. (Don't know the exact story anymore)..

I just notice how great Nana's voice is. Especially at "I'm alive", the background vocals together with Andreas are stunning.  \:D/
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Dj Bobos wife mimes to the vocals on stage, but in the studio there is recording a professional singer. She wants sued him, but I remember she lost. (Don't know the exact story anymore)..
Nancy actually did sing & record between 1996-1998. (Not quite sure about the years but she did the female vocals on like 2 albums.)

Now why she still lip-syncs every song on stage, while only half of them are actually her voice is a miracle to me... Even more cause the other voices differ so much from hers! It's like 10 different voices and one singer on stage! *lol*

turnaround

Ok, I didn't even know she could sing.

Well for Dj Bobo it's just handy to have his wife next to him and she can tour and has a JOB  :lol: I guess.

The fans just don't care obviously but it's really a bit odd.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"The fans just don't care obviously but it's really a bit odd.
"Quite odd" is "Right Here Right Now" being recorded by 3 Idols! :-P

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"It's cheap!!!
I guess Nana Hedin's body didn't really fit to their "beauty standards for promotion videos" so they had to replace her with someone "prettier"...

I agree! Though I haven't seen many of E-Type's videos I have heard Dee is in them and in the concerts too.

Nana's voice is outstanding! it was good to see her in the Paradise video.

I don't have anything against Dee though, but just a shame for Nana, especially since everyone knows Nana is singing, so she should be in the video too.

princessofegypt

Quote from: "Rebecca"especially since everyone knows Nana is singing
Actually I've read some other forums, and a lot of people actually think Dee is the one really singing. Especially since it's her that lip-syncs at all the concerts & everything. She's considered part of the "band".  :roll:

Rebecca

wow, really! those people must not read the cd sleeve, where it says clearly 'feat Nana' on a lot of songs. oh well!
I guess it is true, Dee is part of the band

turnaround

POP scene is so superficial  :x

And I liked it..