• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

All Time Low - Wake Up, Sunshine

Started by Snipes3000, November 24, 2020, 11:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snipes3000

All Time Low - Wake Up, Sunshine has two tracks written by Andreas Carlsson, Max Martin, Rami Yacoub, Lukasz Gottwald (guitar Gott). The tracks are sleeping in and clumsy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wake_Up,_Sunshine

Does anybody know the story behind the relationship between All Time Low and the above mentioned guys?
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

Clumsy chorus sounds like 2005-2007 style of Max (for example like Daughtry feels like tonight) and the pre of that song is exactly or almost exactly like It's gonna be me NSYNC. Perhaps that is the reason why Andreas is a writer on the song. I'm almost certain these songs weren't actually written in recent years.

Also the other song sleeping in was written by Max, Luke and Bonnie Mckee and few others. But those three worked together as a team last about 8 years ago as far as I know.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?