• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Megan McCauley - "Tap That" (Max Martin)

Started by popknark, January 17, 2007, 08:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

I know what you are saying that you want to hear new stuff and fair enough, obviously you're still a fan. I guess for me, a good song is a good song and if it's similar to another song, well, i think that's fine.

turnaround

I am disappointed if an artists or an writer changes his style totally.
Because the style of the music was mostly what I loved about it.

So Jörgen has been copying himself for years now, people say, but it's exactly the style I love and so I can't ever get enough of it.

If he changed his direction I would really be disappointed!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

You Guys not get what I'm tryina say here ,,, I don't want him to change his style NO , if u go back with time you'll see that Britneys and BSBs and N'Syncs songs were similar and the same style but not COPY from each other ,

But Tap that and U+Ur hand is Copy IMO , Even seince u been gone and just want u to know were sort of copy of each other that's what bothers me ,

jorgen is so classic and he doesn't need to change his style and he didn't , even he stick to the same style , But Max changed his style a little , and that's OK , so he must prove him self in the poprock like he did with pop style that was myyyyyyy fave all over the years

Out

Meg's album is finally out. On iTunes for now, but as Megan wrote on her myspace hard copy of it will be released very soon. All the songs were out in internet already year or more, Wind-Up didn't make any promotion of album and it's soooo damn sad, as album is absolutely awesome, songs are perfect and I can't get tired of them 2 years already(there are few songs from Meg's EP of 2005).
Well, I'm quite disappointed Max's Break You is not there as I wanted to heard its in HQ very much, and this song sounds just perfect in Meg's performance(in Marion's performance it's much weaker). Though there are so many excellent songs on this album!!! Love it!!!

1. Migraine
2. Fragile
3. Wrong Way Out
4. Reverie
5. Tap That
6. Wonder
7. Realize
8. See Through
9. Come To Me
10. Porcelain Doll
11. I'll Pay You To Shoot Him

Rebecca

Wow, that is great news! thanks for letting us know. i'd forgotten all about Meg

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Rebecca on September 15, 2007, 12:14:17 AM
Wow, that is great news! thanks for letting us know. i'd forgotten all about Meg

Me too  :)   But i must say that i love break you with Marion Raven, she is really good singer and the song is a hit....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

I am a bit irritated, it looks they are wasting this album with no promotion :(
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Quote from: turnaround on September 15, 2007, 03:57:38 PM
I am a bit irritated, it looks they are wasting this album with no promotion :(

exactly! where is the promotion? annoying

ahmed

i think max was so much better when he did pop,but now that rock sound is already everywhere and there is nothing new so it was better for him to add passion and melancholy taste in the rock like he did in'' i still' 

PG

Hey guys!

I thought you all might like to know that I heard "Tap That" on the radio today (I live in the U.S.)--nearly had a heart attack because I didn't know it was at radios now.  I'm skeptical about it taking off--nothing I like ever does here--but hope it does; I really like it.

turnaround

Thank you PG!
The US charts are so unpredictable sometimes, who knows what happens.

Who would have thought "Who knew" could make it. 
And I liked it..

Rebecca

hey, that's great you've heard Tap That on the radio - hope it does well

Unexpected

The album is better than what I expected!!!

Rebecca

Quote from: Unexpected on November 25, 2007, 01:20:57 AM
The album is better than what I expected!!!

Yeah, I thought the same - a lot better than what I thought it would be.
I love the song Come To Me

Has anyone in USA been hearing about her? or I suppose there's been no publicity.

Alex Martin