• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New to the community!

Started by Alaksa7, October 22, 2019, 03:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaksa7

he guys,

New to the community. I would like to introduce myself with all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.

Thank you so much!

nanofives

Hey  ;D I hope you have a nice time here!

Alaksa7

Glad to see you buddy. Thank you!

B Steady

Hi Alaksa, welcome to the forum!

Who sang Pizzagirl?
Vila i frid Dag

McCartneyMartin

Allow me to introduce myself, I am McCartneyMartin, huge Beatlemaniac and Cherion fan. I dream that Paul McCartney should collab with Max to make the best song of their careers. Sorry about my English. 😁😁👍

*Sabine*

Hello McCartneyMartin, very welcome to meet you here! I find it very interesting to be a fan of those 2 geniuses at the same time! Are you a songwriter?

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 10, 2020, 12:40:57 PM
Hello McCartneyMartin, very welcome to meet you here! I find it very interesting to be a fan of those 2 geniuses at the same time! Are you a songwriter?

Hello, I'm not much of a songwriter myself but sometimes something might pop into my head & try to make something of it, I'm more of a engineer/mxer kind of guy. I like knowing more on how music (pop music in general) evolved between decades & what was the event/person that gave us the current way hit songs are made. So yeah, I'm someone that wants to learn from others about there views on the scene & how it works to improve my knowledge on my passion.