• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jörgen song for Lee Mead

Started by turnaround, December 04, 2007, 04:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Lee Mead won a casting show in the UK. You can read about him here :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Mead

On his debut album (released November 19th), contains the song "When I need you the most" is written by Take That star Gary Barlow, Jörgen Elofsson and Westlife songwriter Wayne Hector.

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=672943
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

thankyou for the news, great to see jörgen in action again.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

You're welcome.

You're right, especially after this year wasn't really Jörgen's year with Idol songs.

Not even the Swedish Idol winner song will be by him.  :-[
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

i´ve heard that, strange in sweden we have all this great producers/songwriters , but i dont get why we don´t have artist that are big, why can´t  jörgen/ andreas carlsson/ lundin give for ex Agnes songs like hearts don lie, can´break it to my heart, all these big songs .... No they get songs like i don´t know what...the song top of the world with agnes really great song but did the recorde company realese that as a singel no,,top of the world arnthor/savan/ ??...The same with darin Extra ordinary love.... rami/max/robyn i am sure it was made för britney, did he realese that as a singel no...why???  ??? ??? ???

Rebecca

I agree with you Nicky - so many amazing Swedish songwriters yet not so many big Swedish pop artists are successful worldwide. I really wish Darin had released Extra Ordinary Love as a single.

Thanks for the news Turnaround re Lee Mead.

Tiiger

There have been attempts. It's just not to easy to release your music worldwide if you're not from America or UK. It's a real shame, cause often Swedish artists are better.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

You can't beat a Swede's sense of pop.
One day there will be a great Swedish pop artist again, no doubt.

I am thinking of Marie's next album.

The first one was just a warm-upper. The next one must be with Rami, Max, Arnthor, Savan, Jörgen etc.  ;D ;D
And I liked it..

ahmed

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 05, 2007, 10:30:22 AM

The same with darin Extra ordinary love.... rami/max/robyn i am sure it was made för britney

can u give a link to that song?

and what makes u sure that rami/max/robyn  made it for Britney?

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: ahmed on December 05, 2007, 06:33:36 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on December 05, 2007, 10:30:22 AM

The same with darin Extra ordinary love.... rami/max/robyn i am sure it was made för britney

can u give a link to that song?

and what makes u sure that rami/max/robyn  made it for Britney?

i read in swedish newspaper that rami/max/robyn where in L.A and recorded songs with britney for the album in the zone..I am not sure that this song was for britney but it´s what i think, i think they change some lyrics from britney version "boy" "girl", just a feeling i have, it sounds very britney and i have really hard to beileve that max/rami/robyn wrote this only for darin. It was made for somebody else

sorry don´t find any link just this crazy live version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDQz0Sbf9i4

Markus1981

Thanks for the Lee Mead info. Have to go and track down his album. He was great on the talent show he won here and he has a good voice so this could be a promising track. Plus I love Mr Barlow too so the song should be great.

I know Gary worked on Katherine Jenkins album too, as did A side wonder if there are any Jorgen tracks?!?

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

*Sabine*

This is a pretty good song! Nice!