• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New Producers on the block

Started by Alex Martin, February 23, 2009, 07:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

I work until 7 p.m. :(

I'll watch her on tv.

Feelgoodlies

Nobody does better music than Swedes, I don't think he's Swede?, isn't he?

His discography is OK, nothing interesting or catchy for me as a Cheiron fan.

Thanks Alex anyway!

Alex Martin

The first cheiron works wasn't interesting.....after the bsb their production  became great ;)

*Sabine*

So wrong! E-Type, Leila K, Papa Dee and mostly Ace of Base is GREAT Cheiron. I love the old Cheiron sound, much less famous but the basics of the sound were already there, thanks to Denniz!

Alex Martin

Really? I love only Ace Of Base,the others....bleah.Suck!

*Sabine*

Definitely, listen to:
- E-Type's I'm not alone > very similar to Show me the meaning of being lonely
- E-Type - You will always be a part of me, I'll always be around, Walk away: typical Cheiron ballads
- Leila K - Murderer, Rude Boy
- Papa dee - The journey, The first cut is the deepest, Without You

Pure Cheiron sound, the bass, guitar, structure, backing vocals...

Alex Martin

I know these song but aren't so cool for me. I love Changes by Herbie.

*Sabine*

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

I really like Kerli's Walking on air, it's always on MTV in Italy but I'm not sure of her success everywhere else in Europe... Yes, she's very beautiful, I think her voice/music/style is halfway between Robyn and Bjork. I have to get her album anyways...

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 03, 2009, 10:05:42 AM
I really like Kerli's Walking on air, it's always on MTV in Italy but I'm not sure of her success everywhere else in Europe... Yes, she's very beautiful, I think her voice/music/style is halfway between Robyn and Bjork. I have to get her album anyways...
I think she didn't release in Europe, I watched her video too many times on Italian Channels, and btw that video is really good, but I didn't like her music!