• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Bringing back the 90's

Started by K_Kulture, May 17, 2007, 09:26:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K_Kulture

Hi all,
Check out my new track at www.myspace.com/rkoba if you miss the 90's you might like it cos I think it has a bit of that old cheiron flavour. It's the first one that plays. Tell what you think?

turnaround

Hehe, I just listend to "You gotta get it" and it has indeed a Cheiron flavour.
It could have been an early NSync track, well done :wink:
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi, I've had a listen, I agree it has that 90's pop sound.

Do you write words and music?

K_Kulture

I picked it up by ear, either I was too stubborn to learn in the normal way or just wanted to discover it myself in my own way. Words mean the most when you can express them right in the melody. That's the challenge and it's a tradeoff between poetry and having enough to get the message across without losing the meaning. That 's what I love about cheiron, most of the time they always know what's enough and the hardest things to say seem easy for them to say and that's when you feel it. I try not to forget that when I write. Unfortunately music is not the same as production, but chords are something I can always trust. A lot can be said with the right change of chord. The rest tends to follow once you work out how it fits.