• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Where is RAINBOWCHILD?????

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", July 05, 2007, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

Tiiger

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 05, 2007, 12:27:03 AM
Quote from: turnaround on November 05, 2007, 12:20:25 AM
You're welcome to stay forever!  :)

(To make a rhyme:)
Am I also welcome to say whatever?  ;)

Like anyone would stop you.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

malcolm hogg

A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

malcolm hogg

Yeah, i would love an autograph. want to know why you are making suck weird face shapes too!!!! Are you under the influence of narcotics Mr Rainbow?!??! If not, you are nearly as ugly as i a :D ;D :) ;)m!!!!!!!!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

malcolm hogg

That s me!!! But i was in Greece!!! I just got the Liner notes for the greatest hits album.
Mr Uk, how come?!?!?
You are certainly correct, like always!! But that song should have been a piece of chieron don't you think?!
RC - Your knowledge is very important - dont get pissed off again, stay with us, even if you dont like what you are hearing!!!!
SFR

malcolm hogg

Hey Mr Greedy!!!! However you want us all to think of you!

I don't have the Who Knew instrumental!!!

I would like to hear someone elses opinions if i have the instrumentation wrong!!!!

You selfish, nonesharing swine you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turnaround

Now that we have rainbow-child back, I really wonder about the other lost members.

Tommy Nelson, princess, hits, just to name a few, where are you!  ???
And I liked it..

Tiiger

Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Linda

maxmartin'sfan

Tiiger

Yeah, where did Tommy Nelson go? It's funny how people just disappear.  :-\
Just the way you are
My love's never far
I will hear you call

Linda

Quote from: ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ on November 16, 2007, 01:00:54 AM
Quote from: Tiiger on November 16, 2007, 12:51:05 AM
Yeah, where did Tommy Nelson go? It's funny how people just disappear.  :-\

Maybe *HE* is Max Martin! *lmao* :-x

:o maybe!

Rebecca

yeah, I wonder if we'll hear from Tommy again? and the others.