• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Wannabe Producers / Songwriters post ur tracks!

Started by ar10003, December 04, 2007, 12:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ar10003

Hi - i love this forum. Some great discussions. Was wondering if like me there are other wannabe producers out there and if they'd like to share their work? I write and produce songs mainly for fun. I finished a recent track that borrows heavily from the Max Martin 'rock' vibe. You can hear it hear - constructive criticism welcome. (BTW the singer is my room mate inexperienced but up for the challenge!)

http://tinyurl.com/37vkvp

Andrew

andrea

ahmed

i want to learn how to be a producer.....but i don't know the steps that should be taken

i try to make music using programs like FL Studio

how did u make this music?

ar10003

Hi ahmed - I've been writing for about 10 years after a while of reading lots of interviews with producers and technology magazines you learn what most people are using and what you can get away with. The drums on this track are from a plugin called XLN which Max endorses for example.

The software I use is Logic and Protools (also a staple in the industry) but you can easily write pro level tracks in FL Garageband etc. If you're really interested check out gearslutz.org. There are hundreds of semi pro producers on there all skill levels. They also have guest moderators and mixers from time to time like Dave Pensado who mixed some of the Beyonce, Mary J Blige and Kelly Clarkson stuff.

maxmartin'sfan

;D hey Men!

i'm in a sound school in Paris.. i'm learning to be sound engineer.. songwriter and producer... ;D

Feelgoodlies

WOW the song is so Max Martin...I really liked it....

now that u showed us the Pop-rock thing from Max,can u show the Pop-side of Cherion??

LJ

Andrew, the song sounds great and your roommate has a hot voice! ;) So much for being constructive... I'll get back to you later on that but my first impression was positive.

maxmartin'sfan

ar10003

Hi Feelgoodlies - I wrote another track called 'From The Start' a while ago, it takes a while to build but the chorus has some thick 'pop' harmonies and the breakdown is Cherion formula. I wrote this about 3 years ago so it sounds a little dated but as ever I'm always open to constructive criticism!

http://tinyurl.com/ytb8jp

A

Rebecca

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ar10003 on January 04, 2008, 06:19:12 AM
Hi Feelgoodlies - I wrote another track called 'From The Start' a while ago, it takes a while to build but the chorus has some thick 'pop' harmonies and the breakdown is Cherion formula. I wrote this about 3 years ago so it sounds a little dated but as ever I'm always open to constructive criticism!

http://tinyurl.com/ytb8jp

A
well..thanks for showing ur works the song is cool,but I liked the previous one better,there is a good producer inside of u,I mean u got potentials.

Hope u can make it someday,and be as famous as Max and his ex crew ;)

ar10003

Thanks! That would be nice - but i just do it for fun! Actually one of the members I met on here and I are thinking of doing a collaboration - could be fun!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: ar10003 on January 09, 2008, 03:33:11 AM
Thanks! That would be nice - but i just do it for fun! Actually one of the members I met on here and I are thinking of doing a collaboration - could be fun!
Oh cool...remember to share this collaboration here with us..to tell u what we really think of u both!!

Out

Cool songs, I'm sure you have a big future, ar10003, keep on working and you'll become a well-known songwriter :)