• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Piece of me - Britney

Started by Linda, December 15, 2007, 03:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linda

turnaround

Mhh, it's definitely better than "Gimme more", and has the better message, but I don't think it's a hit.
It's just not my type of music.

The album flopped immensely here and the people are more interested in new scandals than in her music, it's sad.

And I liked it..

ahmed

the album flopped in many countries,it just topped some charts and quickly dropped out of them.

its funny how the producers for this album kept talking about how she will surprise the world ,and they came up with that crap,all they did is talk talk talk ,looooooooool

there is nothing interesting in that album,and pieces of me kinda have a message,but the way she sings and the way the song produced don't express it,the general atmosphere in the song doesn't reflect that message, she better does a remix for it with max martin.

Linda

I liked the album

I like the electronic type sound
something different

turnaround

By the way ahmde, very cool pic of Max, where is that from?  :D
And I liked it..

ahmed

Quote from: turnaround on December 15, 2007, 07:53:27 PM
By the way ahmde, very cool pic of Max, where is that from?  :D

My brother got it for me with another pic, it's a photoshoot from a photo agency called Retna, my brother has an account there

Alex Martin

Rebecca

I love the video for Piece of Me. Much better than Gimme More. I wouldn't have chosen that song for a single though, I like it, but prefer other songs on her album. I would have chosen Heaven on Earth or even Break The Ice. I quite like the album, it just takes a few listens.

Of course Britney should go back to Max!

Linda

yea i'd much rather "Break the ice" for a single

but i heard she won't be releasing that

it will be "Radar" next and then "Toy soldier"...  ???

not my fave songs from the album but hey what can you do

Unexpected

I really don't like this song , and this album , and this whole comeback ,

ahmed

i don't like this album,and don't like this comeback too.

and nooooooo ''break the ice'' shouldn't be a single,it has the same annoying panting  and silly like ''i'm a slave for u'', i really hate that.

Britney should work with Max Martin again,he has what is good for her,i'm sure they will come up with great songs like they used to do.

Rebecca

I like Radar and Toy Soldier too. Radar would have been my choice.

I suppose with Piece of Me she's trying to make a statement

Britney's comeback has been pretty uneventful - people rarely talk about her music, just the gossip.

I wonder how Blackout compares to an album by someone really popular like Rihanna? I bet Britney's album is still better.

Feelgoodlies

to me the album is really BAD,but I like Piece Of Me and LOOOOOVE Radar,actually I wanted Radar to be the 2nd single :-\,but hopefully it gonna be the 3rd one

on the Piece Of Me Video Britney still isn't there,she looks distracted and a bit lazy,her dancing in the toilete part is hilarious.

I still hope she goes back to that ONE OF A KIND figure and jaw-dropping dance routines and performances.

Britney I love you,but I WILL LOVE U MORE if u go back to CHERION again,is that too much to ask :'( :'(

ahmed

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 16, 2007, 01:26:27 PM

Britney I love you,but I WILL LOVE U MORE if u go back to CHERION again

me too

and after watching  gimme more and pieces of me videos seems that she lost the ability of performing and behaving in those two videos,she seems so unprofessional in those two videos,and that means it will be harder and harder for her to perform on stage agian.

i don't think there will be a tour for this album.

Rebecca

Yep, I doubt they'll be a tour for this album! The record company are probably just feeling lucky they managed to get Britney to go in the studio to record an album.

I agree Feelgoodlies, Britney does look distracted - she doesn't seem as into it as she did in her earlier videos.