• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

An interesting Question!!

Started by Feelgoodlies, December 16, 2007, 03:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I always ask this in my mind.. I am gonna write it here in case someone has an answer to me

Why isn't there a female-producer in a cherion productions??,I guess there is one in Marathone her name is Alexandra and she even doesn't have that outstanding stuff.

don't they believe in a girl power??!! ;D

turnaround

Very good question.

But maybe it's because producing is something very technical and in the technical jobs there are still more men than women.

Alexandraa is indeed the only women from Cheiron she learned sound engineer.

But it's actually in the whole world like that, you don't find too many female producers.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, it seems to be true. There are more men than women who are songwriters.

I've seen a science programs on this topic - musical ability (as well as sporting ability) is driven by testosterone.

Of course there are many talented female songwriters - Diane Warren, Cathy Dennis and many more that I can't think of at the moment but there are still more male songwriters.

Alex Martin

Kara Dioguardi is for me the best woman songwriter