• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas and A happy new year

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", December 19, 2007, 05:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I want to thanks everyone at this forum for this year. Many new songs from max,andreas,rami,kristian,savan,arnthor,elofsson, per and david we have discuss here and many great things we have teach from each other..

I hope that 2008 will be a amazing year with hits from Sweden...

So thanks turnaround

Merry christmas and A happy new year to everybody.....

Niklas Sweden Gothenburg
If you can dream it, you can be it.

malcolm hogg

Well said, its been an enjoyable year musically, not just the Swedish connection............. It is good to share thoughts, feelings, ideas, beliefs, opinions and wishes with like minded people!!! Merry christmas and happy new year to one and all!!!!!
By the way my xmas came early as i managed to get my tickets for the BSB tour in May!!!!
Malc
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Rebecca

Hey yeah! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

It's been a wonderful year - Thanks Turnaround for starting this forum

And Big Thank You to all the dedicated forum members!! so much fun to talk about our favourite songwriters

Hey Malcolm - Xmas came early for me too! Also bought tickets to BSB tour in February!

Feelgoodlies

Although I am not a christian but Merry Christmas to all of u here,and a special thanks to Rebecca and Turnaraound for this great forum.

Happy New Year,I hope 2008 will be filled with ex- Cheiron stuff.

turnaround

How sweet of you all :)

Thanks.

I couldn't be happier that you are here, and we couldn't wish for better and members, thanks for being here you make this forum what it is!

Hope we have a great new year with LOTS of Cheiron music coming up for us and giving us lots to discuss!

Have a wonderful Christmas Time alltogether.
And I liked it..

Tiiger

God Jul och Gott Nytt År!  ;)

Let's make the board even bigger and better next year.  :-*
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable