• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi, I know we have spoken about Katy Perry here before but I couldn't find the thread again

Now there are 2 Max/Luke songs on her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/katyperry

"Hot n Cold" (Katy Perry; Dr. Luke; Max Martin)

"I Kissed a Girl" (Katy Perry; Dr. Luke; Max Martin; Cathy Dennis)

turnaround

Thanks for these Reb!

Great to see Max busy again. It's very much the "new" Max but still catchy.

Hope she starts off with these songs.
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Hi Reb.

Glad we're back again.

Thanks for reprting the news and for these songs.

Feelgoodlies

Oh I'm loving I Kissed A Girl you guys although the lyricas are pretty nasty and something I never used to listen to actually,specially from Max,but the song is really nice,and would've been better if the lyrics were more decent :)

Rebecca

I'm listening to I Kissed A Girl now - I'm loving it too!

Alex Martin

I don't like this "new max". Too many bad words......no personality max....now you are like the other......sex and bad words in the lyrics.

It's not necessary write this text for to sell single or album or for to be popular and famous.

Max sorry but I DON'T LIKE YOUR CHOICE.  :'(

Rebecca

Alex, I'm surprised you don't like these songs. They are just similar style to Pink, The Veronicas, I think it's very like Kelis's "I Don't Think So" .  Is it just the lyrics you don't like??
but fair enough if you don't like the song.

I must say that though I love the new sound, sometimes I just wish for more of the style like BSB's "Shape of my Heart", "Climbing The Walls" etc etc

Feelgoodlies

The song"I Kissed a Girl" is doing really good on the US iTunes chart,it is currently at # 29.

Everybody is bashing the lyrics on the other forums you guys..I liked it anyway!!

Out

Just found that can download songs from Kate's space in 160,192 kbps, very nice, yay!!!!
I like "I Kissed a Girl", sounds for me too Max' way - like "Cuz I Can".
By the way I think lyrics is quite cool and catchy :)

Feelgoodlies

The song made it to the BB Hot 100[US Chart] at # 76.

ahmed

Quote from: Alex Martin on April 17, 2008, 06:21:22 PM
I don't like this "new max". Too many bad words......no personality max....now you are like the other......sex and bad words in the lyrics.

It's not necessary write this text for to sell single or album or for to be popular and famous.

Max sorry but I DON'T LIKE YOUR CHOICE.  :'(

agree with Alex

Feelgoodlies

The song is currently at # 18 on US iTunes,which makes me think it'll be Max's first BB hit in this year,if it kept on rising.

And I agree with Alex.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Tiiger

What on earth is "bad" and "sexual" with the lyrics to "I Kissed a Girl"?  ???
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Out

Quote from: turnaround on May 18, 2008, 01:52:03 PM
Here is a stream to a Rock Mix of "I kissed a girl".
This sounds like hit, how catchy.
http://capi001.edgeboss.net/wmedia/capi001/katyperry/audio/katy_perry_i_kissed_a_girl_rock_mix.asx?artistid=onlinemarketing
Oooooooh!!! I love this song even more now!!! Thank you!!!