• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

APOCALYPTICA feat. Adam Gontier - song "I Don't Care"

Started by Rebecca, September 26, 2007, 02:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

Hi guys

Julian emailed me (Rainbow Child) to let me know about a new Max Martin co-written song:

APOCALYPTICA feat. Adam Gontier
"I Don't Care"
(Album: "Worlds Collide", 21 Sep 2007)
Written by Eicca Toppinen / Adam Gontier / Max Martin
Produced by Jacob Hellner

Nice one Jules!

It's pretty rocky!
I've been a little busy to find out more details, but there you go!

Linda

Alex Martin

I
like this song!!!! Original!!! Powerfull!!!

Who are Apocaliptica???

maxmartin'sfan

maxmartin'sfan

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

SweTonyUS

I believe it would become a better song if sung by a female singer with a clear voice who could take some high notes such as Amy Diamond (perhaps better in a few years when her voice has matured a bit). The melody would be changed a bit for those higher notes.

By the way the song definitely sounds inspired by the Rohan theme in the Lord of the rings movies. 

Alex Martin

Apocalyptica are at number 4 on billboard Hot Modern Rock chart this week and carolina liar at number 7!!!!

Well done MAX!!!!

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on October 10, 2008, 04:55:56 PM
Apocalyptica are at number 4 on billboard Hot Modern Rock chart this week and carolina liar at number 7!!!!

Well done MAX!!!!

wow, this is amazing. 2 more hits for Max. yes, Well done Max!!!

Alex Martin

Apocalyptica are at numb 3 this week on billboard Hot Modern Rock chart