• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Comments on Barry Weiss, CEO of Jive Records

Started by emjay, July 23, 2007, 01:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

"There's very little ego," said Max Martin, a Swedish producer behind hits for Ms. Spears and others. "When you meet a lot of other presidents," he said, declining to specify anyone, "you see lots of big offices, you see a lot of 'I'm the president of the record company.' That's the one thing I that I love about Barry and Jive in general, there's very little of that thing. It's a very tight group of people."

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/23/business/media/23music.html?_r=2&pagewanted=1&ref=business&oref=slogin

Matt

Rebecca

Hey thanks Matt, I just saw this too.
It's not often we see a quote from Max Martin to the media.

Linda

Rebecca

I wonder if it means that Max is in New York?

I wish the New York Times would interview Max or any of our favourites.

turnaround

Yeah, the I would love to read interviews - like the Time magazine article back then..
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yeah, the Time magazine article was too long ago, we are due for an updated interview.