• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

N/A

Started by getawaydriver, May 07, 2021, 03:06:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

getawaydriver

N/A
N/A

bugmenot

I don't find it even merely passable or interesting. Just like her remixes.

melodicmoonlight

Absolutely amazing songs- thank you for posting and putting me on to this singer. The rest of the album is fantastic as well.

Lush, electronic pop production, some giving me Robyn vibes. Plus, Molly's voice is perfect.

Nån Annan nu, Dag för dag, Fucking Stockholm are other standouts on the record

Feelgoodlies

I hate when Swedes or any other artist sing in their language!!

AlexanderLaBrea

It's a shame though, Molly's songs have amazing lyrics. But it has to be total gibberish to all of you non-swedes:D

melodicmoonlight

It's total gibberish to me lol but the music transcends language. Ive been listening on repeat. Gorgeous, compelling melodies