• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

PRETTYMUCH - new boyband - "No More" feat. French Montana written by Max Martin

Started by turnaround, June 28, 2017, 11:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

They are putting a lot of effort to make them success but it's not quite working out, I hope I'm wrong, I love to see big producers working to make new artists skip their baby steps.

nanofives

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Healthy

Julian Bunetta, Amish Dilipkumar Patel, Nate Cyphert, Wayne Hector, Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Austin Porter, Zion Kuwonu & Nick Mara

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4yNmGm77CH1ZyEXSDUJceq?si=UaTFH5GrQlqIn6PSWxU2qQ[/spotify]

ADP, Julian Bunetta
And I liked it..

nanofives

not even a single savan/ilya song, i guess they scrapped them since they flopped really hard.

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

now here's a hit-sounding song for them. has hit written all over it

j.fco.morales

New single "Jello" is out tomorrow.

Written by Marcus Lomax, Mike Sabath, Cari Fletcher & Amy Allen

j.fco.morales

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/3je88Q4OvTqIx7BFRFYvRA[/spotify]

Phases is out now, written by Daniel Klein, Brandon Arreaga, Edwin Honoret, Matt Campfield, Zion Kuwonu, Annika Wells & Rhyan Besco.

Great lyrics. Maybe a bit too grown for their audience.

"I'll practice my patience while you're getting wasted, til fate brings you home I'll wait through your phases".