• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

I haven't heard about it, it probably didnt make it to the album and probaly gonna be used a b-side, let's hope!

Wow P!nk worked with Max on too many songs!

Unexpected

Quote from: Rebecca on November 11, 2008, 11:40:15 AM
I just noticed another Pink song on ASCAP:

WHAT YA WANT FROM ME             (Title Code: 532936511)
      Writers:
   MOORE ALICIA
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL
   SCHUSTER JOHAN KARL

Performers: PINK

http://www.ascap.com/ace/search.cfm?requesttimeout=300&mode=results&searchstr=532936511&search_in=i&search_type=exact&search_det=t,s,w,p,b,v&results_pp=30&start=1

does anyone know about this song?

I Read the name of the song when the album was on the making But didn't know it was produced by MAX :o  , God , I have to hear this

*Sabine*

Must be released a bit later a s a B-Side. Thanks for the info. :)

*Sabine*

Hey i wanted to mention one thing. I was listening to I don't believe you yesterday (I like it more and more) and one thing hit me!
This song has obviously a LOT of potential: the melody is excellent and Pink's voice great on this track. I was thinking that a remix would be done for the radio version when the single is released. That would make perfect sense since on this album version, several people here agreed with me that it lacked some instruments and production. I had that same feeling with Carry you home at the beginning and there was a remix indeed. Actually, remixing  singles is quite common with Max. Look : Crazy, Don't Cry for Pain, I wanna love you, As long as you love me...
Anyone agree with me?

Unexpected

Sober is being released with a B-side called When we through , nice song , but not great

*Sabine*

Would you mind PMing the song please? Do you know who wrote it BTW?

Unexpected

Sober Video

Nice video until it shocked me at the middle  :o

but it works with the meaning of the song still , wasn't comfortable watching it

Feelgoodlies

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Oh WOW, looks like it's so trendy to kiss girls! (with the trend started by Madonna and Britney of course :P  )
With that I guess the video and the song can have more success, as that's the way it works nowadays! ;)

Feelgoodlies

I don't know but I have always had my doubts about P!nk being lesbian!

Unexpected

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 26, 2008, 01:28:09 PM

Maybe for her Boy-ish attitude , I always though she's atleast Bi , got shocked when she got married actually  :-[

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on November 26, 2008, 03:46:25 PM

Maybe for her Boy-ish attitude , I always though she's atleast Bi , got shocked when she got married actually  :-[

HAHA same, but she just divorced didn't she?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 26, 2008, 03:53:40 PM
Quote from: Unexpected on November 26, 2008, 03:46:25 PM

HAHA same, but she just divorced didn't she?
Yes, and she said they are still good friends, which is a complete surprise for me.