• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rihanna will work with MAX MARTIN for her new album!!!!

Started by Alex Martin, April 14, 2009, 09:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Yes guys my dream come true. :D

Rihanna Said to Work With Ryan Tedder and Max Martin for Forthcoming Album.

http://aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00023458.html

Feelgoodlies

I'm kind of curious to hear what will this sound like. I never actually liked this girl, but "Disturbia" has really paid my attention to her, so her and Max can be a good match!

Rebecca

wow, this is huge news! I really hope it's true. I really like her but I've never bought her album. I hope it's not just 1 song by Max.

Raul_esp

exciting news!! , I'm curious about as it will sound  :P

nshinnosuke

Yeah me too,I've never listened to her entire album...She has stated that she moves away from R&B to a more pop/rock/techno with some punk sound,right ?? Is that true??? That might means a goodbye to Stargate and we'll hear more songs like Shut Up & Drive,Disturbia & Breakin Dishes (I read it somewhere)...Yeah,more Disturbia,please...

*Sabine*

I hated this girl at the beginning but I have to confess I totally loved Disturbia, it's an excellent song. The fact she's working with Max is AWESOME news, for both of them. She's so popular right now, Max is gonna have his songs all around for sure!  ;D I really hope it's true!

Unexpected

sforzando

Great news!!! :o
I can't imagine what the sound will like. I'm excited to hear their song now.
Rihanna will have Max and Ryan... that's the same producers with Kelly Clarkson.

*Sabine*

Quote from: starstruck52 on April 16, 2009, 06:09:53 PM
Not gonna happen.

What makes you say that?I know it still has the status "rumor" but considering Rihanna's latest style of songs, I would deem it very possible...

starstruck52

Like I said, not gonna happen. If she's gonna take any of Britney's producers - it'll be Bloodshy or Danja. Max doesn't do urban pop.

Alex Martin

Alex Martin

Other news:

"In related news, report about who will be working with Rihanna in her upcoming album keeps pouring in. After being rumored to hit studio with powerhouse producer Max Martin and OneRepublic's frontman, Ryan Tedder, she is now said to work with another top-notch producer Timbaland.

On top of that, Stargate and The Underdogs are also claimed to have submitted new songs for Rihanna. Up to date, the Barbadian songbird as well as her management team offer no single word upon who her team for the new album will be comprising of."

Wow the best world producers on the same album.... ;D

nshinnosuke

it's not impossible,remember Shut Up and Drive was pop/rock and the music video was a copycat of Everything I'm Not's video...and her new record will be less R&B according to sources

*Sabine*

Thanks Alex for the interseting news. All those producers on a single album would be impressive. Most probably, her album will have many hits, who knows if she plans to release 8 singles from the new album too?  :P