• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cady Groves "Love Actually" + Video of Kristian!

Started by gm33, June 27, 2012, 06:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

Thanks a lot for posting. He really seems to dedicate lots of time in Cadys career. Hopefully it will all work out.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

It remember me to ''Dangerous'' of Roxette! , anyway , great song!

turnaround

Reminds me also of a song but can't yet say which as I can't remember the title.
And I liked it..

Prime

The intro reminds me a bit of Bryan Adams' "Cloud Number Nine" (album version, not the Chicane Mix) and the chorus has some similarities with the chorus of "Just want you to know" by the Backstreet Boys. Especially the "come back to me" part brings back some memories   :D

Joshua

Not bad. Yes it's very "Just Want You To Know" in the chorus, and then 0.57 - 1.01 of the piano version is like the intro to "Drowning".

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

I liked it. It has that "Just Want You To Know" part, I agree. But, on first listen I liked it more than it!

Rebecca

great song, but it's true, it does sound like "Just Want you to know", and has the beginning of Cloud Number 9 and also sounds like Roxette's Dangerous!

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Love Actually appeared in my shuffle, it's a smash!

This could be recorded by someone else...