• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

30 sec clip for new BSB album

Started by Lidstrom, April 05, 2010, 05:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidstrom

Can't say who made the tracks but its a surprise. Something that will be recorded by the guys in time...tell me how you guys like it no vocals just instrumental..remember its very rough

http://www.zshare.net/audio/7461493251b52a64/

Rebecca

gosh, it's so hard for me to say when it's just a snippet. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it either. However as you say it's very rough and once the BSB's voices are added it will sound completely different. I'm sure once it's all finished I'll really like it. It does sound like it will be a similar sound to This Is Us album. So will it be another R'n'B ish album?

Lidstrom

Its very possible we'll just trash this before anything happens, but the guys are a bit busy with personal things for now until they start recording so we'll see how things go. I honestly don't know any better than they do on what there sound will be

pentree823

Quote from: Rebecca on April 05, 2010, 12:35:12 PM
gosh, it's so hard for me to say when it's just a snippet. I don't dislike it, but I don't love it either. However as you say it's very rough and once the BSB's voices are added it will sound completely different. I'm sure once it's all finished I'll really like it. It does sound like it will be a similar sound to This Is Us album. So will it be another R'n'B ish album?

Great

I'm happy ;D

Raul_esp

wowww , new album ?? , the clip sounds interesting but i want hear the voices of the guys.

Farooq

Man this made my day :D

can't wait for more info's and stuff about the new album :)

thanks for sharing.

Linda

Thanks for sharing!
Love clips like this - makes me really excited! :D

emjay

I like it, although it could be a bit faster... sounds pretty rough so far, but it has potential for sure. I think the change in tempo will turn it from a melodramatic song, into more of a pop dance track. The piano intro isn't bad either...

Feelgoodlies

A new album? Very unlikely!

I just don't think they will make a new record anytime soon, that just won't work.

I wanna hear new BSB material, but then again I just want them to plan it wisely or else this is definitely gonna flop even harder than the last 2.

emjay

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on April 06, 2010, 08:32:23 PM
A new album? Very unlikely!

I just don't think they will make a new record anytime soon, that just won't work.

I wanna hear new BSB material, but then again I just want them to plan it wisely or else this is definitely gonna flop even harder than the last 2.

lol too late. They're already recording as of this month and late last month. They're readying more material now.

Linda

do you think they might put 'figured you out' on this new album.....?

*hopes*

I know everyone knows about it now and it's probably a waste. I just think the song is so good - it has to be inculded on an album somewhere :(

Lidstrom

Quote from: Linda on April 08, 2010, 12:12:57 AM
do you think they might put 'figured you out' on this new album.....?

*hopes*

I know everyone knows about it now and it's probably a waste. I just think the song is so good - it has to be inculded on an album somewhere :(

...nope the songs were released because Rami, Kristian, and Carl had no intentions of doing anything else with the songs...they were made specifically for BSB and with em so that was that

Feelgoodlies

Jive will keep messing them up, also the interest in the guys is no longer there, I just don't get why are they recording? Maybe, a European release? Or only in Japan?!

I'm sure if FYO was released by somebody else, it would've done great.

emjay

it won't be a strictly Japan/ European release. Jive still has more than good enough reason to still at least release their album in the US. Promoting it a lot beyond that? Not so much.