• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New subforum "Studio Sounds and Tech-Talk"

Started by turnaround, November 17, 2011, 04:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I thought it might be a good idea to create this subforum.

I will try to move Cheiron Sounds, Studio and Technical topics to here, as it's always very interesting and we can get a better overview.

Feel free to also discuss your own studio equipment, software and anything else here :)

You can also suggest subforums etc.
And I liked it..

Neal

Hey Turnaround ,

Nice thread !

Here is my equipment list: http://www.wavescapestudios.co.uk/

Scroll down. 

I may be looking to get new gear , love synthesizers (especially hardware ) - anyone tried out the new Roland Jupiter or any other boards they are excited about :) !

btw what are the boards on Kristian's wall at The Location , saw this youtube clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgmuIxF7IYM.

Thanks ,

Neal   

Neal

Hey ,

Still no response ?? Hmmm.

Ok let me start with something. So I get this email from some Artist dude I met at some showcase subject line " Hi From Bri ". He tells me how he wants to do something " really original " combining rock with synths and electro stuff , so I'm like yeah cool let's meet and talk. So we met at Weatherspoons, double whisky for me, get this " Hot chocolate " for him, he tells me how the last time he worked with some rolling stones producer dude who was a violent alcholic(how do you spell this fucking word). So of course this is reassuring, anyway blah blah and we head down to westfield for a coffee and I show him some tracks he likes, starts singing a bit, good sign. We finish the evening at wait for it " Mcdonlads " haha. It was convenient what can I say. He tells me more like has this venue and great plans blah blah. Sure you do Bri ;).

So the latest is this after several emails. He want me " the producer " to join his band whom I've never met and become the keyboard player haha. And not only that but I should also produce on collab !! Yes of course Bri anything else, like you want me to suck your dick as well haha on " collab ".

Anyway I hope "Artists" aren't like this in stockholm. Please do tell. Anyone, Anywhere, Earth to ............ Someone

Best,

Neal