• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

VMA 08

Started by Raul_esp, September 01, 2008, 05:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

More Pics from Brit:
Britney and Jordin Sparks

Britney and Larry's half face right beside her ;D

Britney and the Jonas Brothers

*Sabine*

You basically have all the imaginable pictures of the show there:
Gotta say she looks great in all of them!  :o

http://britneyboards.org/showthread.php?t=32177

*Sabine*

Feelgoodlies

Thansk alot Sabine for these...specially Christina's

here is Katy and Miley, pre-show

Rebecca

I'm so glad it all went well for Britney, she looked gorgeous, thanks for the pics.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 09, 2008, 10:04:15 PM
Thansk alot Sabine for these...specially Christina's

here is Katy and Miley, pre-show

woww katy is too sexy , I love her  :P

ahmed

how old is katy ? lol ,don't you think she is too young to be explicit like this?!

i mean starting her career with a lesbian song, and look at her shorts or panties lol.

imagine if Britney went to the show wearing clothes like these, news will be everywhere insulting , bashing and call her names :'(

Unexpected

I really don't like Katy perry although I love her album  :-\ !!!  she's dying for attention and success or maybe as she said on the red carpet ( I don't have alot of money .......YET) so she would anything to get rich

*Sabine*

Well i think her record company put a lot of money on her making her do a great album with great songs and producers! :D
They must want to do the best promo and find her a style (as bitchy as possible!)....at least people will remember her (and buy her album)  8)

Rebecca

Yes, true, if Britney was in tiny pants/shorts like Katy, the media would totally bash her!! but Katy gets away with it, because it seems like she's playing a part. Katy does look really good though. I think she's 24?

Yeah, I'm sure her record company put a lot of money behind her! and they want her to stand out.

Katy is coming to Australia in about a month, on a promotional tour, I bought a ticket to her show, so I'll be able to what she's like in concert!

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Unexpected on September 10, 2008, 11:47:04 PM
I really don't like Katy perry although I love her album  :-\ !!!  she's dying for attention and success or maybe as she said on the red carpet ( I don't have alot of money .......YET) so she would anything to get rich
doesn't have money?!... oh please I bet that was a joke, I mean come on her single is doing extremely great, while her 2nd one is on its way to top, she siad that because she wants to hide the fact the her oufit looks bitchy and not classy, and btw I like how honest she was lol.

Btw I read that "Hot N Cold" in the part where she says "Like A Bi***" will be replaced with "Like A Chick" in the Radio Version.

*Sabine*

Censorship...like a chick lol
Love Katy here, I hope she has a long career! :D

Rebecca

ridiculous you can't say 'b*tch' the radio!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on September 14, 2008, 12:45:08 PM
ridiculous you can't say 'b*tch' the radio!!

^
I approve! ....really sad.
I think we're exposed to much worse sort of things daily!