• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Maroon 5 - New song "What Lovers Do"

Started by gm33, May 19, 2014, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Seems like it.
So Max was not involved in the songwriting this time :(
But at least is Shellback.

Maps      Adam Levine, Ryan Tedder, Benjamin Levin, Ammar Malik & Noel Zancanella
   Animals      Adam Levine, Shellback & Benjamin Levin
   It Was Always You      Adam Levine, Sam Martin, Jason Evigan, Marcus Lomax, Jordan Johnson & Stefan Johnson
   Unkiss Me      Adam Levine, Johan Carlsson & Ross Golan
   Sugar      Adam Levine
   Leaving California      Adam Levine, Benjamin Levin, Nate Ruess, Ammar Malik, Tor Erik Hermansen & Mikkel Storleer Eriksen
   In Your Pocket      Adam Levine, Shellback, T. Jimson & M. Flygare
   New Love      Adam Levine, Ryan Tedder & Noel Zancanella
   Coming Back For You      Adam Levine, Sam Martin, Jason Evigan, Marcus Lomax, Jordan Johnson & Stefan Johnson
   Feelings      Adam Levine, Shellback & Oscar Görres
   My Heart Is Open (feat. Gwen Stefani)      Adam Levine, Benjamin Levin, Sia Furler, Rodney Jerkins & Andre Lindal
   Shoot Love      Adam Levine, Benjamin Levin, Paul Epworth, Ammar Malik & Karl Johan Schuster
   Sex and Candy      John Wozniak
   Lost Stars      Gregg Alexander, Danielle Brisebois, Nick Lashley & Nick Southwood
And I liked it..

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 29, 2014, 02:57:04 AM
It Was Always You is available as pre-order.

Written by Adam Levine, Sam Martin, Jason Evigan, Marcus Lomax, Jordan Johnson & Stefan Johnson.

Amazing production.

I'm loving it.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on July 29, 2014, 04:43:35 PM
I'm loving it.

I know.

Interesting list of collaborators: Paul Epworth is god.

And I'm worried about the Darkchild collabo, he's hasn't done anything interesting since 2002.

(I'm joking, I love Biebs' As Long As You Love Me).

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on July 29, 2014, 11:11:40 PM
Nate Ruess and Stargate. What a random combination.

well, Stargate + a songwriter. nothing special about it, especially since they've been working with almost any top artist

Paul Epworth is a great COMPOSER
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on July 30, 2014, 12:07:52 AM
well, Stargate + a songwriter. nothing special about it, especially since they've been working with almost any top artist

Paul Epworth is a great COMPOSER

Paul Epworth is not only a composer. Come on Benny.
He's not only the Adele album.

turnaround

Both songs do great on iTunes US. But I think they are way weaker than "Payphone".
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Raul_esp

I love ''It was always you'' , Fresh sound with an amazing production , it can be a great hit and a classic for the band.

J_A24

It sounds good, I love it,  but these kind of tracks are never big hits. Because it's too pretty.

There's often a touch of "What the hell is this?" in a big hit, this song just makes to much sense altogether. If it's marketed well, I can see it being top 10.

B Steady

It Was Always You doesn't sound like a single at all. Neither like a hit. Next please
Vila i frid Dag

Polarmachine

two alright songs, but no pop HIT so far. In my opinion IWAY is better than maps. Let's hope the third single will kill.
I'm kinda dissapointed that shellback failed and got neither 1st or 2nd single.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Maps is a grower, it's not and instant but it's doing well.
The album is available for pre-order and it's in the top 5 almost everywhere due to heavy promotion: everyone in the world knows they're about to release a new album.

I really like It Was Always You but I don't think it's a hit.

Jules

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 03, 2014, 05:45:20 PM
[...] everyone in the world knows they're about to release a new album. [...]

We're just sitting here with my family, celebrating my mom's birthday, and when I asked them, neither my mom, nor my uncle, nor my grandparents knew about that Maroon 5 are about to release a new album.