• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Amy Rose - Just Want You To Know

Started by Alex Martin, October 19, 2012, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

:o SAY WHAAAAT?!? This is certainly an unexpected surprise. It works quite well as a country song. Such a pity the original got next to no attention, it's one of my favourite Max tracks. Great find Alex.

turnaround

:D
How random. To be frank, I have never been a fan of JWYTK but country-wise it works beautifully.
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

I sounds good but could sound better like a pop-rock song , not country , anyway it never was a good song for BSB.

Joshua

There always seems to be a love/hate split over this song. I could never understand why a BSB fan friend of mine never liked it, but then I discovered the feeling was quite wide spread. I've loved it since the first day I heard it and remember hoping it would be the second single. It was "I Still..." that I never used to like much, but I love it now.

Rebecca

wow, how interesting. I love the BSB version. I like this version too, it works really well as a country song, great choice.