• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Garou

Started by Alex Martin, January 12, 2007, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Hi. Somebody of us can give me a news about Garou? He collaborated with Lundin and Carlsson. See Ya. Alex

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Good point!!

Been searching for AGES to find those 2 songs ANYWHERE, there's not even a tiny bit of info on the net (except for the studio sites).

Songs are: "Back For More" & "One Woman Man"

Alex Martin

Hi rainbowchild. Thank you for the answer. I know this two songs but i never heard it. I searched on morpheus,emule kazaa but without results.

turnaround

Is it possible that Garou recorded them in French?

I will check.

OT: While searching for Garou I noticed Savan and Kristian have written for a French artists called:

Marilou Bourdon - Entre les 2 yeux

QuoteKristian Lundin
Erick Benzi
Savan Kotecha

QuoteProducer:   Kristian Lundin
Carl Falk

The snippet I heard was beautiful..
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

The songs are recorded in French

listen to the album and you gone here witch songs it is..

see garou website

Songs are: "Back For More" & "One Woman Man"
If you can dream it, you can be it.

maxmartin'sfan

hey ::

i'm from France...

we don't love garou very much.. here...

:roll:

Rebecca

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"hey ::

i'm from France...

we don't love garou very much.. here...

:roll:

I'm curious, how come you guys in France don't like Garou?

I have never heard of Garou until now, what are his songs like? are the Lundin songs worth buying?

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"I have never heard of Garou until now, what are his songs like? are the Lundin songs worth buying?
At least they're worth listening, cause I think noone has ever heard 'em! :-S

Try to google for them, they never appear anywhere...

PG

Apparently I'm into digging up old threads recently :D

"Back For More" (Andreas Carlsson/Kristian Lundin) is being released now--it's on his new English album Piece Of My Soul (which is being released in France and Canada; it's out May 6) and you can listen to it here:

http://musique.sympatico.msn.ca/Garou/Artistes/Articles/Garou.htm?isfa=1

Garou's got a very distinctive deep voice...I'd be interested to hear the song being sung by a different artist/group and with a more "pop" arrangement.  The melody is pretty lovely though (I just keep wondering if I'd like it more if a boy band or one man boy band-type singer sang it, though ;) )and I like when the backing vocals join in near the end.

turnaround

What a nice surprise, it's a pleasure whenever you dig around, keep it up PG!

Thanks for that, will check it.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh wow thanks PG, a Kristian Lundin/Carlsson song I hadn't heard before.

I love this song, but Garou's voice is too deep for me.

Alex Martin

I don't like this song.....is the bad copy of for all that you want by Gary Barlow. Also the names are similar.....
GARY-GAROU  ;D

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I Love the song, really my music Lundin/Carlsson yes, I agree with you it is very similar to, for all that you want but i love that song to. great Cheiron POP...

Thanks for the news
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Tiiger

I don't find them that similar.  ???
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

he's very popular in France,I personally think he can sing but his vcals and cheiron aren't a match.