• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Blunt

Started by Tiiger, July 19, 2007, 12:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

The new single is "Same mistake".

I really like it, but I love the whole album so that isn't a surprise.

Here is the video, it was directed by a Swede: http://youtube.com/watch?v=b3c32wBYdU0

I wonder if there is a chance "Carry you home" will be released as a single, as James said about Max that he knows how to get attentions from the radios.
And I liked it..

turnaround

Today I read "Carry you home" will be the 3rd single.

But still awaiting official confirmation.  :o
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh cool, good news. I hope it is.

*Sabine*

Yes Carry you home will be a good single, the song is fit for radio airplay... I don't like this song that much though. It's good, but you can't recognize Max's touch in it...He adapted it to Blunt too much, and I'm not a fan of his style of songs...
When is it supposed to be released?

Unexpected

Yes I heared this will be Out on March 17th

Alex Martin

CARRY YOU HOME is my mama's favourite blunt song :D

turnaround

Just for the sake of completion (it was posted before).

The video for "Carry you home"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9f0ZzVap-M

The single reached the Top 20 in the UK.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Top 20 is pretty good!

Alex Martin

I love this song and i love max when he writes it.

Max this is "a song with beautiful lyrics" and not I KISSED A GIRL.