• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

You're favourite songs right now // What are you listening to

Started by turnaround, November 02, 2007, 03:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Alex Martin

maxmartin'sfan

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

shayne ward the hole album, Westlife album, Marie Picasso this moment
If you can dream it, you can be it.

secski

lotsa songs at the moment!

"See you again"  Miley Cyrus (annoyingly addictive)
"Unbeautiful"  Lesley Roy (sorry, im just hooked)
"Some More"  Tegan Rogers ft Audius (the guy who wrote and produced delta's: I was born to try)
Boyce Avenue covers of umbrella / bleeding love / 4 minutes etc. (wow so much talent)
"My old man and the sea"  Selena Cross (opened for Damien Leith)  (enya rebirthed?)
"Father and son" cover by Bonnie Somerville  (mmm hits the spot)
"Take a Bow"  Rihanna  (love that inverted bob of hers!)

*Sabine*

I listen a lot to Emilia de Poret's Pick me Up and to Avril Lavigne's Innocence. I love singing them too.

secski

oh innocence! wow, i LOVE that song! i also love dont tell me and happy ending. lol, i love avril.