• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Demi Lovato - Cool For The Summer (Max, Kronlund) and new single "Confident"

Started by turnaround, June 22, 2015, 08:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Savan wrote this:

QuoteDemi!!!! So happy about this and for @ddlovato !!!! One of my favorite people on the planet. And one of the most talented!! @alipayami #mxm #wolfcousins @charliewalk @garyspangler

"Cool for the Summer" was written by Lovato with the collaboration of Max Martin, Ali Payami and Savan Kotecha, who also wrote her last hit "Really Don't Care" featuring Cher Lloyd.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

That would be amazing: she have pipes!

ShockdioN

Quote from: turnaround on June 22, 2015, 08:02:40 PM
This is a bit silly as the only source that this is happening is a faved tweet.
Nevertheless Demi has been added to the Max Martin discography site.

https://twitter.com/enettozc/status/612707398709583872

And charliewalk indeed faved this tweet.

he needs to take English classes.

ShockdioN

ShockdioN

turnaround

Moved to New Songs section.

It says:

Quote"Cool for the Summer" was written by Lovato with the collaboration of Max Martin, Ali Payami and Savan Kotecha, who also wrote her last hit "Really Don't Care" featuring Cher Lloyd.

According Christopher K from 107.9 The End, the song doesn't sound like anything she's done before, and he has assured "Wouldn't be surprised if it's biggest hit of her career so far!"
The song was recorded on Max Martin's production studios Wolf Cousins, created in Stockholm in 2013, where they were produced hits such as "First Love" by Jennifer Lopez and "Problem" by Ariana Grande.
And I liked it..

uberweiss

That's just from that dumb josepvinaixa site?
Doesn't mean anything.
I got dragged for posting the Prince Royce song here, which had just as much confirmation of Max Martin involvement!

turnaround

Savans tweet, mentioning mxm is a hint. Usually he means Max and not the company. ;)
And I liked it..

uberweiss

Yes, he mentioned mxm in a tweet about "Back It Up" by Prince Royce too.
Just means the production company.

turnaround

Ok, I will move the thread immediately if Max is not involved.  Maybe a valid source will appear soon.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Popjustice:

7. Will everyone be adding it to their Top 20 Max Martin Songs Ever playlists?

(HELL) YEAH!

Source: http://www.popjustice.com/briefing/nearly-ten-facts-about-the-new-demi-lovato-single/135843/#ixzz3eB1MCRAS
Follow us: @Popjustice on Twitter | popjustice on Faceboook

Voodoo

MXM is a publishing company owned by max martin. A lot of those guys use #MXM when they push songs. It's the equivalaent of saying #RXSONGS or #APG.

j.fco.morales

It's not like Peter from PopJustice couldn't identify a song written/produced/published by Max.

Why so skeptical about everything, guys?