• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max Martin - Musical "& Juliet"

Started by turnaround, August 01, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

who did the soundtrack production guys???

turnaround

And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Well, I saw &Juliet 2 weeks ago and this is absolutely wonderful! I had such a great time that night, everything was stunning. The rhythm is really fast, you have no time to get bored, the cast is so talented, great singers, great actors, so much energy. I was crying several times at how amazing it was, all my favorite songs put together in almost 2 hours of show, it seemed too good to be true. It was like a dream really, and so many beautiful pannels, colors, humour.... and to top it all, most importantly, the covers really pay tribute to the original songs. You can hear Max is behind the production, the songs do not lose their appeal and catchiness at all! Actually, there are even some like It's my life whose production is better than the original. I advise you go to the show if you have the opportunity, any Max music fan will absolutely LOVE it! Now I really gotta go there again at least one more time!

bugmenot

There was a huge material on the musical's premiere in New York Times and we slept on it:

Max Martin, Pop's Low-Key Mastermind, Takes Center Stage (Sort Of): the Swedish songwriter is reluctantly emerging for "& Juliet," a new Broadway show built on his music

It says Dr. Luke is on its creative team. And none of Taylor Swift songs are included.

And many other things and photos.

I suppose the musical is the reason we don't hear much new songs from him last years.

bugmenot

&Juliet debuted yesterday on Broadway, Stephen Sondheim Theatre. Tickets from $69.