web counter
How does Max and other ex-Cheironers make melodies

Author Topic: How does Max and other ex-Cheironers make melodies  (Read 900 times)

Offline AlexanderLaBrea

• Brand New
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
Re: How does Max and other ex-Cheironers make melodies
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2020, 10:48:38 AM »
Wtf, this is basically off key. Oh my god, such a good production but it is simply the wrong key. And nobody is bothered?!

Yes! Actually a little worrying that there is only one comment here and on the video regarding that. Itís unlistenable.

Offline B Steady

• Global Moderator
  • True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Kristian Lundin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely | post Cheiron: Touch It
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2020, 05:58:32 PM »
Yes! Actually a little worrying that there is only one comment here and on the video regarding that. Itís unlistenable.

Not only a little. That comment below my comment on YouTube is rather shocking - no to mention the likes for the sub-comment.
Vila i frid Dag

Offline NeutronSynergy

• Brand New
    • spectrumid
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Denniz Pop
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Denniz Pop
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2020, 10:49:35 AM »

In a nutshell : Simple is beautiful ; repetition is the key thing.

Mozartís lacrimosa and Beethoven 5íth are good examples.

However lifting simple things can be anything else than easy.
alis grave nil

Offline Dagge

• Bombastic
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Rami Yacoub
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 08:34:39 PM »
All in all, what I can say out of a long-time experience. Music creating i.e production and composing in a way that exCheironers did was and is the best job in the world. Not only the best job but the best way to spend your life happily and with a sense of purpose.

If you are among lucky few to be at the right place at the right time and have enough talent, you have a chance to lead real life that is better than dreams. Which is extremely rare I believe. I have seen so much passion, enthusiasm and joy in this business. I have never seen anything similar in any other life career path, unfortunately most of those people lacked talent, opportunity or work ethics to continue. You do what you love, you enjoy creating music that sounds good, it's not easy so it is an intellectual challenge and the feeling of accomplishment is the result. And you know that you are doing something that will bring joy to millions of listeners. There is nothing similar, except maybe for doctors that save lives but I am not sure they enjoy pressure and responsibility involved.

I have been on several job paths and now I am in IT. I like it and it's good but cannot compare it with the music creation. IT is mechanical and it lacks that 'something' that music creation has. Some mystical things. Like many other music enthusiasts I haven't been able to live a decent life by making music, because I wasn't believing in my career, didn't spend enough time and effort, and I am probably not so talented like those mentioned guys. All that was the reason for a reasonable decision to do something else, but I still positively envy those guys. Not on the success or money they have made but the life they are living. Max nicely described it at the Swedish award ceremony that he feels lucky to be left in his toy store for the majority of his life. All those countless days and nights spent in the studio weren't forced, they all loved it so much. I am really and genuinely happy for him and the other guys.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 08:42:52 PM by Dagge »

Offline j.fco.morales

• True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 10:52:41 PM »
I would love to know if the guys were smoking weed in the late 90's while doing these amazing songs.

I'm not sure if they do smoke now but it's very common.

Offline NeutronSynergy

• Brand New
    • spectrumid
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Denniz Pop
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2020, 03:17:27 PM »
I would love to know if the guys were smoking weed in the late 90's while doing these amazing songs.

I'm not sure if they do smoke now but it's very common.

Now that one is quite a striker;

Did Max Martin and other cheironers make melodies when getting high? If so then is the long inspiring  symptoms of ímelodic mathí a by product of weed? How about cocaine ? (thatís a bit dangerous though) was Cheiron as any other creative unit:

Beatles,Zeppelin,Quincy,BB+Brian W.Sound city. P Roger Nelson,Stones,Eagles and dozen of others.
Swedish are a strong sauna country so it could be just that and powerful  working ethics and puritist virtues.

anyway to be less novel ; last time I was in L.A ; I must say I wondered that what is all this Ēsmiley faces talk talkĒ all around the hollywood even in west Hollywood - like near whiskey a go go bar(close to where mr.Martin lives) then I realized that they  legalized Marijuana : ( not saying that I donít follow newspapers)

So at saturday night when party peoples were unleashed and hotels where pact the whole Hollywood went high on weed. specially on centrum Hollywood but Donít mind me saying that it would be all so happy and chill ; when you encounter all the homeless and poor people floating down the sunset - all the way thru to the Hollywood boulevard - completely high - thatís another perspective ( I mean 50!? times or more completely strangers comes to speak to me while I was  adventuring around : high fives , silly sun glasses , sexy ladies and expensive cars ; itís a social drug=) I say this knowing that Americans generally are more outgoing (social) folks than many others. being high is however totally different story, if you hang around Stockholm you know what you get : In L.a itís crazy.

So no probs for Marijuana anymore if you live in California, strangely the Backstreet boys show was out at the same time so mr.Martin effect was again in the spotlight.

alis grave nil