web counter
Connor Bvrns - "WRECK MY NIGHT" (Rami)

Author Topic: Connor Bvrns - "WRECK MY NIGHT" (Rami)  (Read 85 times)

Offline getawaydriver

• One Hit Wonder
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: "That's the Way It Is"
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Andreas Carlsson
Connor Bvrns - "WRECK MY NIGHT" (Rami)
« on: November 20, 2020, 07:06:50 PM »

Written by Ashley Gorley, Ian Kirkpatrick, Madison Love, and Rami
Produced by Connor Bvrns

Offline dimar

• Fave CHEIRON song: several
Re: Connor Bvrns - "WRECK MY NIGHT" (Rami)
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2020, 08:17:47 PM »
What is the source of this?
All stores list only Connor Bvrns as the writer.

The ascap entry for Rami Yacoub´s song Wreck my night does no have credit of Connor Bvrns and also it is composed with Ashley Gorley who is American country songwriter.

Are you sure this is this song?

Offline getawaydriver

• One Hit Wonder
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: "That's the Way It Is"
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Andreas Carlsson
Re: Connor Bvrns - "WRECK MY NIGHT" (Rami)
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2020, 10:52:11 PM »
What is the source of this?
All stores list only Connor Bvrns as the writer.

The ascap entry for Rami Yacoub´s song Wreck my night does no have credit of Connor Bvrns and also it is composed with Ashley Gorley who is American country songwriter.

Are you sure this is this song?

The vocalist you hear on it is Madison Love, she commented under his Instagram post about the song (https://www.instagram.com/p/CHwXcRsgz9V/) and it is the only song registered under her name titled "Wreck My Night". Connor also follows Ian Kirkpatrick on Instagram, another one of the co-writers. Connor also works with and has a song with BONN (Kristoffer Fogelmark) as well as Albin Nedler, who are two of Rami's close collaborators. Ashley Gorley has also written songs with and for pop artists such as Charlie Puth, Niall Horan, Big Time Rush, Katharine McPhee, and Skylar Grey. Given all this, I think it's almost certainly the right song. Indie labels such as Connor's often don't provide retailers with writing and production credits, so normally the streaming service or retailer either leaves it blank or just puts the artist as the composer which is probably the reason Connor is listed as the sole writer. If you want a super-definitive answer, I would DM Madison Love or Ian Kirkpatrick on Instagram. But just through some deductive reasoning, I'm almost 100% sure this is the right info. Cheers!