Other music and off-topic > Other music, producers, songwriters, artists, releases and business news

Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright, It's OK

<< < (12/23) > >>

georg_e:

I already loved the chorus from the clip, and the verses are great too -- surprised me because they have a much more electro-synth sound than I was expecting, so it's a nice contrast to the chorus. Also the modulation on last chorus is a bit unique --most songs don't have that these days.  Bought it on itunes this morning -- sounds great in HQ.

Raul_esp:
The song is amazing , I love the verses and the chorus , not better than so what but a very great song , it deserves to be a hit , I hope so.

ashley seems another popaddicted , she loves nsync songs and before she told she was a Britney fan.

georg_e:

--- Quote from: Raul_esp on April 14, 2009, 05:05:12 PM ---The song is amazing , I love the verses and the chorus , not better than so what but a very great song , it deserves to be a hit , I hope so.

ashley seems another popaddicted , she loves nsync songs and before she told he was a Britney fan.

--- End quote ---
                          Agree 100% !

Alex Martin:
Oh oh Ashley said she likes pink and Katy Perry.....

In a AOL.com interview, Tisdale stated, "Iíve been a big fan of P!nk ever since she started. I love Katy Perryís sense of humor and her pop/rock feel. -- I love Pat Benatar's music. Iím inspired by all these women when Iím going into the studio, but almost anything inspires me."[9]

Rebecca:
oh it's so cool that she love Nsync! I'm glad she likes Pink
I hope this song is a hit for her

That's nice that Twin responded with a thank you, Feelgoodlies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version