web counter
Leona Lewis Works with Max and Kristian Lundin.

Author Topic: Leona Lewis Works with Max and Kristian Lundin.  (Read 15178 times)

Offline Feelgoodlies

• True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Kristian Lundin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: What You See, Is What You Get
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Kristian Lundin
Leona Lewis Works with Max and Kristian Lundin.
« on: May 18, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »
According to new reports, X-Factor superstar Leona Lewis is set to work with producer Max Martin on her sophomore album.

News of the collaboration broke when model/socialite Natalie Andersson spilled the beans during a post on her personal blog, stating that she was staying at Max's Hollywood Hills pad and that he was in his home studio working on tracks for Leona's new album.

It's also recently been revealed that Lewis has been in the studio with R&B producer Novel, and songwriter John Shanks. Novel is best known for his work with Stacie Orrico, as well as producing Leona's "Forgive Me" b-side "Myself", whilst Shanks previous work includes Hilary Duff, Ashlee Simpson, and Alanis Morrisette.

Leona's sophomore album is set for release later this year, and will also feature contributions from Justin Timberlake, Ryan Tedder, James Faunterloy, Jay-Z, will.i.am, Timbaland, and Xenomania
Source

Good news, but I am more excited for his Jordin collaboration!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 06:14:09 PM by Feelgoodlies »

Offline Raul_esp

• True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON producer: Max Martin
  • Fave CHEIRON song: ...Baby one more time
  • Fave CHEIRON writer: Max Martin
Re: Leona Lewis with Max?!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 12:04:59 AM »
Woww , Great news , one amazing ballad is coming !!

Offline nshinnosuke

• Brand New
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:10:26 AM »
Leona with John Shanks??????
he's the king of female pop/rock, having worked on many albums at one time in 2004 (Alanis,Melissa Etheridge,Lindsay Lohan,Hilary Duff,Ashlee Simpson,Kelly,Diana Degarmo) but his recent releases are mostly country songs...

Offline *Sabine*

• True Believer
  • ...but che cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart
    • Max's fanpage on Facebook
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Lucky - Britney Spears
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 09:53:50 AM »
Excellent news!  ;D Leona is perfection so Max + Leona will be double perfection!
And the even better news for us is that with Leona we should get a "classic" Max song, not the Dr Luke pop rock style...  :D
Very happy that Ryan Tedder is also said to be involved.

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • True Believer
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Shape of My Heart
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »
I'm always excited to hear more Max songs! but really not that excited about Leona Lewis, though I hope a good song will change my mind, I don't want a ballad, I want an uptempo!. Definitely not excited about her working with Ryan Tedder. Yeah, John Shanks has not had a pop hit for a while, but it should be good.

Hey, here is Natalie Andersson's blog, she doesn't exactly mention Max Martin, just keeps on saying her friend:

http://natalieandersson.blogspot.com/
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 12:54:14 PM by Rebecca »

Offline klukan

• Brand New
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Backstreet Boys - The Call
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »
This is very good news!! Leona Lewis is a fantastic singer, one of the world's best at the moment imo. And you're right both Max and Leona is perfection so this is gonna be very exciting.. Some of the tracks might be ballads but I also think she can do mid-tempo songs very well. And even though "Bleeding Love" is a kind of ballad, the beat is not so ballad'ish and I think Max and Leona can do that kind of songs perfectly..But let's see how many songs get cut

Offline klukan

• Brand New
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2009, 11:30:24 AM »
I can see that Natalie Andersson is denying the Max rumors on her blog now, but when you read the original article there's no doubt that it is him. Britney, Pink, Nsync is mentioned. As far as I remember neither Dr. Luke, Rami or anyone else has worked with all of these acts...

Offline *Sabine*

• True Believer
  • ...but che cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart
    • Max's fanpage on Facebook
  • Fave CHEIRON song: Lucky - Britney Spears
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 12:08:43 PM »
Well at one point, I also thought she might be talking about Andreas, as he does have a house in LA (I don't think it's Max's case). Well, the only thing is that she mentioned Pink and indeed, Max is the only producer all those artists have in common.

I also think Max's style could fit Leona really well. I was talking about Andreas, well I actually thought he produced Bleeding Love when I first heard it. I think it sounds very much like I'm Alive, that is, all the rhytmic pattern and especially at the beginning of the song. Anyone agrees with me?

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • True Believer
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 12:49:47 PM »
It's Rami's house!

There's a photo of him with another guy under the post "Will I Ever Find Mr Right"?

Why would she deny it's Max's house if it really is? I mean, he's not a household name (unfortunately).

If you look closely at the photo of the studio with all those gold records on it, as well as Millenium, Oops, Black & Blue, Nsync, Baby One More Time, there is also JLo and 98 degrees. Okay, so I didn't think Rami worked on JLo or 98 degrees, but Arnthor worked on both of them, so maybe it's a studio that Rami shares with Arnthor. And we know that Rami lives between LA and Sweden.
I also thought it weird that Max would have a very beautiful woman staying with him, doesn't he have a girlfriend, the mother of his daughter? Not that it seems that Natalie is having a relationship with whoever owns this house, but it would be more appropriate that it's Rami as Rami is single. Not that I'm judging here!

Also, didn't we hear rumours that Rami will be working with BSB?

I too considered that it might be Andreas's house, but now I see a photo of Rami, it's gotta be his house!

And also, Rami worked a lot with Westlife, probably Simon Cowell also asked him to work with Leona, I think Simon Cowell is involved with Leona's career, maybe.

Sabine, I never really considered that Bleeding Love is like an Andreas Carlsson production, but yeah, it is a bit. I also think Andreas would work well with Leona.

Offline klukan

• Brand New
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 01:17:23 PM »
Haha it's almost like being a detective. :)

Very good points Rebecca.. And very nice that you spotted Rami on the picture. I didn't. Actually, I'm really in doubt here because you never know if the information about the artists is true. Often, you hear names of artists in the same sentence as producers and songwriters whom they never worked with. So we can't be sure about Britney, Pink & Nsync which, indeed, is what our guesses are based on. Especially, Pink excludes a lot of possible producers.
We can be quite sure that it is one of the former Cheiron or Maratone guys but I think we have to keep the patience to find out the exact person!  :D

Sabine --> Also, I never really considered "Bleeding Love" and "I'm Alive" similar but I can see the similarities in the beginning with the pad (maybe the same chords and key?). I don't think the rhythms are similar, though.

I'm looking forward to find new clues in this Rami/Leona/Max case.....  ;D

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • True Believer
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 01:23:58 PM »
Yeah, it is like being a detective!

Hopefully we'll get some more clues.

Offline NIKLAS"NiCkY"

• The Real Thing
    • http://myspace.com/niklas26
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 06:40:48 AM »
In the photo it´s Rami and ex Location producer Carl Falk that did 4 songs to Aj Mclean album together with kristian lundin...
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • True Believer
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »
aah, thanks Nicky, I thought the guy with Rami must also be songwriter but couldn't place him.

Offline Rosita

• One Hit Wonder
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2009, 03:27:36 PM »
Carl Faulk is mentioned by Nick Carter in his twitter... He said they were written a ong to Jennifer Page... :D

Offline Rebecca

• Global Moderator
  • True Believer
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2009, 11:44:55 PM »
Carl Faulk and Nick Carter are writing a song for Jennifer Page? I didn't realise she was still around.