• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jessie J - Domino (produced by Dr Luke & Max Martin)

Started by Chris Kleiner, August 20, 2011, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Kleiner

Another Dr Luke Max Martin Smash!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlilBCo8XUM

Have fun!!!

Rebecca

Thanks Chris, I'm addicted to this song!

we had mentioned this song in another thread:
http://www.discopumper.de/smf/index.php?topic=1145.msg22392#new

however, we may as well start a topic about this. It's such a great song!

georg_e

^    ^    ^

Great idea -- I'm totally addicted too!!   Just to clarify on thread title, though -- Katy Perry wasn't involved in this song. It's by Jessie J, Claude Kelly, Max, Luke and Cirkut.  Anyway, it's awesome -- love the guitars :-)

Chris Kleiner

JackSnr

Finally the first true new summer song from Max this year. It sounds amazing.

Rebecca

Yes, that's true Jack. it's a summer song!
I'd love it if it could go No.1 in US

Raul_esp

The song is amazing , it is stuck in my head all the day , best max song now!

Chris Kleiner

Raul_esp

I love the ''Oh baby baby'' part , it reminds me to gold times  ;D

Chris Kleiner

yes!!! You hear that kind ofs uh uhs in many productions they did!! A similar Pop Thing :) Cathy and fun!!! :)

Rebecca

Axel

I've been listening to this song for quite a while now as well and it still hasn't really broken through here in Switzerland  but I'm pretty sure it will still do so.

First of all, I love the track. It's catchy like hell, and I love the melodies. While there is no doubt about the top quality of the production and the melodies etc, one negative thing that comes to my mind is that damn, this track makes Jessie J so replaceable. I first thought that it's Katy Perry singing. This could be sung by any of the two and people wouldn't notice the difference. IMO Luke/Max are running the risk of writing too many songs like this... with those dry guitars in the beginning, it's like some of the Katy Perry tracks. Currently there are so many songs hitting the charts with this element, and I'm starting to wish for something new, like Max/Britney's "Criminal"... that was some fresh air again.

I'm also already getting tired of all the songs featuring whistling like in Moves like Jagger. I recently heard an Enrique Iglesias track that featured this too, and I already thought "oh no, not again".

-Axel

Rebecca

yeah, you are right, Domino could be sung by Katy Perry and we would barely notice the difference. it's a great song anyway.