• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The first song that made you a Max Martin fan?

Started by Rebecca, January 13, 2007, 12:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Decembersky1984

Hi, Im new to the forums. Huge Max Martin fan!

I got addicted to Max Martin (and didnt even know it) when I heard the song Beautiful Life by Ace of Base.  I used all my saved up allowances to buy their CD =)

I am a huge fan of BSB (especially the Never Gone CD). Always loved how he arranged vocals for them. Also, I am a songwriter/engineer and have been greatly influenced by Max Martin (more in vocal arrangement than music). If you have a spare moment, pop over to my myspace and let me know what you think.

myspace.com/kcvanhornmusic

The most max martin influenced SONG would be Cloud 9. (Sorry for the plug, but would love to hear what others have to say).

I'll be around!

K.C.

turnaround

Hello KC, welcome to the forums.

Great you found us, it's a pleasure.

Fantastic you are in the music business.

Feel free to open an extra thread for your music and we can share our opinions there :)

I will listen later and just sent you a friendship request.

Hope you enjoy it here, there's a lot to read!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Welcome KC, I hope you enjoy it here!

that's great you are a songwriter, I've had a quick listen to your songs, they're very good! well done!

I have to agree about the Never Gone cd, I just love those Max Martin songs, Climbing The Walls is probably my favourite on that cd.

Decembersky1984

I used to have a version of Climbing the Walls before it was sent to the remixing studio. Some of the guitars were not faded out, the vocals were not mixed, was very rough, but you could really HEAR the work of Max Martin before they sent it off for remixing/mastering. Wish I had it now =\

Feelgoodlies

Hello Decembersky1984, welcome to our forum.

Personally I love Max's Pop stuff more than pop/rock, but still I LOVB his pop/rock tunes with dr.luke of course.

I hope you make it big someday like Max.

Rebecca

Quote from: Decembersky1984 on July 03, 2008, 01:10:51 PM
I used to have a version of Climbing the Walls before it was sent to the remixing studio. Some of the guitars were not faded out, the vocals were not mixed, was very rough, but you could really HEAR the work of Max Martin before they sent it off for remixing/mastering. Wish I had it now =\

I have that version, I'll send it to you tonight or tomorrow, if you like. I'll send it to your email, if that's okay.

secski

haha britney!

bought her cd and read the covers and the songs were awesome with a certain mr martin popping up quite often. led me to cheiron and then discovering wait a minute, all this pop is actually swedish? lol

and so it continues to this day.