• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2500th post soon!

Started by turnaround, April 19, 2007, 10:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Quite a surprise for me, and it makes me happy.
Great to get in touch with so many people who are also interested in the Cheiron music and pop music in general and to share information.

Thanks a lot, and let's hope we have new members and posts and of course new music by Cheiron very soon..

Special thanks to Rebecca and rainbow-child.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"Quite a surprise for me, and it makes me happy.
Great to get in touch with so many people who are also interested in the Cheiron music and pop music in general and to share information.

Thanks a lot, and let's hope we have new members and posts and of course new music by Cheiron very soon..

Amen.  :roll:

Thanks to me, why's that? *lol*

Rebecca

cool, 1000 posts, yes, thanks to everyone who posts here.

and thanks to Turnaround who set it up!

turnaround

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"
Quote from: "turnaround"Quite a surprise for me, and it makes me happy.

Amen.  :roll:

Thanks to me, why's that? *lol*
You've been part of the team and set up the "Older Days" section, about which I knew nothing about since that moment.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"You've been part of the team and set up the "Older Days" section, about which I knew nothing about since that moment.
Was I? Must have forgotten about that...
Well, always a pleasure working with nice people!!

Alex Martin

We are the best forum who ever lived!!!!!!! :D

turnaround

YAY, we made the 2000th  :D
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Yes....and 159 posts are mine :D

Linda

Woo! Congrats everyone! :D

Rebecca

turnaround

2500 posts

Wonderful, keep posting guys, thanks so much!!
And I liked it..

maxmartin'sfan

Alex Martin

How many posts until today?

Alex martin 301 posts!!!

turnaround

And I liked it..

ahmed

u should award the member who will post the the post #5000  :D