• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Happily Never After

Started by gilad, May 10, 2007, 02:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "ITS ALIVE"If this is their new single it will end them. Radio won't play it and I don't blame them. R.I.P BSB, so many memories.

Sorry but you have so right....I want to hear bsb with max/rami nicks voice with Max sound.....come om BSB....
If you can dream it, you can be it.

emjay

Neither of these will be singles. Everything But Mine is still planned for first single. JIVE has also sent them back to record another "Backstreet's Back" type hit, as well as revamping the sound futher, to sound more "Millennium-esque'. WHo knows what will happen, but it sounds good.. I'm more hopeful now.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "emjay"Neither of these will be singles. Everything But Mine is still planned for first single. JIVE has also sent them back to record another "Backstreet's Back" type hit, as well as revamping the sound futher, to sound more "Millennium-esque'. WHo knows what will happen, but it sounds good.. I'm more hopeful now.

thats wonderful news thanks...Rami told me a couple of weeks ago that it was a littel chance that they would do something in the end...Maybe maybe
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

The song "Helpless when she smiles" is a cover by a German "Idol" ....

They rather get their ASSES back to Sweden and record some PROPER GOOD POPsongs.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

It wouldn't sell.
Teenie-bubblegum-pop time is over, unfortunately!

Rebecca

Quote from: "emjay"Neither of these will be singles. Everything But Mine is still planned for first single. JIVE has also sent them back to record another "Backstreet's Back" type hit, as well as revamping the sound futher, to sound more "Millennium-esque'. WHo knows what will happen, but it sounds good.. I'm more hopeful now.

Thanks Matt, that's great news.

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"It wouldn't sell.

I know. how sad. I want bubblegum pop!

PG

Quote from: "turnaround"The song "Helpless when she smiles" is a cover by a German "Idol" ....

Ooo, really?

...just looked--Mike Leon Grosch?  I have nothing deep to say, but that sort of stuff fascinates me :D

Quote from: "Rebecca"
Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"It wouldn't sell.

I know. how sad. I want bubblegum pop!

Me too!

Rebecca

Quote from: "PG"
Quote from: "turnaround"The song "Helpless when she smiles" is a cover by a German "Idol" ....

Ooo, really?

...just looked--Mike Leon Grosch?  I have nothing deep to say, but that sort of stuff fascinates me :D

It fascinates me too, I love to know that stuff. Is the song any good?

turnaround

Yes, it's by Mike-Leon Grosch on his album, where he had quite a few covers of course like all the Idols have, especially re-used songs from recent albums  :)

There are some live-concert videos at youtube of the song but sadly all pretty bad quality. :(

A snippet is here ;)

http://www.amazon.de/Absolute-Premium-Mike-Leon-Grosch/dp/B000FGFVP8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/303-6232051-5613022?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1179337683&sr=8-1
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thanks for the link, I have had a few listens. To be honest I'm not keen on this song, maybe it's because it's only a snippet or something. If BSB do sing this hopefully they make it sound better.

turnaround

Same here,
there must be really BETTER song, for such a worldclass band out there
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Last 10 years has been the "cover-decade" when everybody covered the 70's/80's, now the "recycle-decade" has begun when every song is recorded by 10 different artists at the same time.

Really sad. Somehow it really looks like they just can't do new stuff...
I miss the 90's!! :cry:

Linda

LJ

Quote from: "maxmartin'sfan"http://rapidshare.com/files/30352360/BSB_-_Helpless_When_She_Smiles.mp3.html

Good new soong! :D

Yeah that is a very good song! :) But neither of these are going to be the single I think. I got all excited over their official site btw (but that's because I'm a huge bsb fan)... but if you haven't seen the countdown check it: www.backstreetboys.com