• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Tove Lo - Lady Wood (new album)

Started by RuHa, March 27, 2014, 03:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

So I just had my first listen.
As expected, the whole album is produced in brilliant quality (The Struts made a huge step forward!), yet the "hits" are missing.
My current favorites are the last four songs, excluding Ali's song (sorry Ali and José :( )
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

True Disaster is the perfect mashup of Maroon 5's It Was Always You and Taylor Swift's Style.

Ilya kinda messed up the snares in Don't Talk About It.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

melodicmoonlight

nanofives

It's hard to choose a highlight, but Lady Wood is pretty good, Keep It Simple has strong some strong feelings there, I love the concept overall, it's quite short in comparison to Queen of the Clouds, no extra songs in the deluxe edition, what a shame. I can't wait for chapter two and hopefully three!

melodicmoonlight

My favorites are Flashes, Don't Talk about It, Keep It simple, True Disaster

nanofives

I wonder why What I Want for the Night (Bitches) wasn't included on the album, it's an amazing tune from Ali and Tove, almost as good as Keep It Simple

j.fco.morales

Because is from the second part of the saga.

AlexanderLaBrea

He didn't say that, it's just a bad translation of the article

j.fco.morales

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSLpK5dwrKk
A new song of hers included on the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack.

Sounds really good.

j.fco.morales

I met Tove last saturday at Lollapalooza Santiago.
I fangirled about the Wolf Cousins and she looked surprised about me knowing who they were.
I told her I was a huge fan of her work as well and and that I love Ali Payami, he's my fave.

She kindly replied "believe me, I'll tell the guys about this, it's so weird" :D :D :D

nanofives

Oh... My... God.
So, we really are part of something very rare about knowing them?

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on April 04, 2017, 02:24:22 AM
Oh... My... God.
So, we really are part of something very rare about knowing them?

Regular people don't care about the people working behind the scenes.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 04, 2017, 03:35:59 AM
Regular people don't care about the people working behind the scenes.

it's true. when people ask me my favorite artists, I wish i could explain that whatever work my favorite producers do is what i like. well, i guess i could.