• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Nick Jonas - Last Year Was Complicated (New Album)

Started by turnaround, March 25, 2016, 10:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

Apparently they will release two songs at the same time. One called X featuring Karol G and another one called Five More Minutes

McCartneyMartin

Quote from: nanofives on May 13, 2020, 02:37:35 PM
Apparently they will release two songs at the same time. One called X featuring Karol G and another one called Five More Minutes
hold on boys Shellback is coming back! Lol

B Steady

Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Ali Tamposi - and then such a song.
Chorus sounds like Adam Levine, the song itself sounds simply boring.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

I know I'll have this song stuck in my head very shortly, sadly it's a big collaboration that should blow my mind but doesn't.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on May 15, 2020, 09:06:16 AM
Ryan Tedder, Shellback and Ali Tamposi - and then such a song.
Chorus sounds like Adam Levine, the song itself sounds simply boring.

I thought the same! Is this Maroon 5? hahaha

nanofives

The outro ended so soon! That sax solo in the end sounds like he borrow something from Max of the work he's done with The Weeknd.

j.fco.morales

nanofives

I'm obsessed with this album, there's a deluxe version featuring a new song by Greg and another one by Jason Evigan, The Monsters & Strangerz and Ryan Tedder with the Jonas Brothers, this track is good on its own but it's not cohesive with the rest of the album.
Greg did an amazing job here, specially by joining the tracks seamlessly.

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

nanofives

I'm so excited as well! Even Rami in his Instagram acknowledged that he and Max haven't written a song together in 15 years, that means forever until tomorrow by MKTO max didn't co-wrote it with Rami, at least not in the same session.

nanofives

Yeah, credits-wise Max also did the vocal arrangements on DNCE's truthfully, but I believe Rami refers to write together on the same place/session

nanofives