• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Coldplay - album "Everyday Life" (two Max co-productions)

Started by nanofives, November 06, 2019, 02:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanofives

According to the documentary, max didn't meet BTS or pdogg, Chris took the song and travelled to Korea, I also think he didn't even touch BTS' vocals.
For me the rap verses have a weird flow, not very max-ish

nanofives

The video is out, seems like Coldplay is holding back BTS massive fanbase, their view counts don't get anywhere as close as other BTS songs.
The song grew on me though.

nanofives

Another N1 for max and oscar, I was worried this one would even crack the top 10 seeing how it underperformed other songs on YouTube.

melodicmoonlight

Snipes3000

Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

Quote from: melodicmoonlight on October 05, 2021, 06:02:34 AM
38M view in 5 days... seems pretty big to me
Of course it is, but it's less than half of other BTS comebacks, I think it's because it was uploaded on Coldplay's channel... as it should be.
But I agree, no matter if it's not as high, the army carries around a massive fanbase and will boost anyone who collaborates with them.

Oh, and it seems we'll have a Selena Gomez collaboration after all.

nanofives

It's wholesome, catchy, amazing but at the same time it doesn't feel like Coldplay and the theme of the album is kinda odd.
I wish more collaborators jumped in to help Max with this album, but seems like only Oscar Holter was in for this ride.

Infinity sign and People of The Pride are my favorites.

Snipes3000

I don't agree with that it doesn't feel like coldplay, but I do believe that the theme seems to drive the album too much.

Infinity is not a real song to me because a crowd just sings olé ole olé. My favourite song is higher power.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

Snipes3000

I was wondering if there are people on this forum who enjoy higher power the most from the coldplay album? It's among my current favourite songs. Any likeminded people? I desire for that second chorus and the 3th chorus (with that guitar sound added).

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Snipes3000 on October 29, 2021, 05:05:03 PM
I was wondering if there are people on this forum who enjoy higher power the most from the coldplay album? It's among my current favourite songs. Any likeminded people? I desire for that second chorus and the 3th chorus (with that guitar sound added).

+1

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Snipes3000 on October 29, 2021, 05:05:03 PM

+2

It's for sure one of the strongest tracks on the album

bugmenot

A CD personnel list credits Max Martin and Oscar Holter as producers of Coldplay co-written Jin's (of BTS) single The Astronaut while Spotify doesn't.

[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/0h7QMc9ZRzA9QJrbEHytn2[/spotify]

nanofives

Extended credits are not available in any streaming music service for this song, i think they're credited as co-producers, which is a category not displayed by Spotify

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: nanofives on February 06, 2023, 03:22:54 AM
Extended credits are not available in any streaming music service for this song, i think they're credited as co-producers, which is a category not displayed by Spotify

Song credits from Tidal show this: