• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Troye Sivan - "My My My" (Oscar Görres)

Started by turnaround, January 08, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on September 02, 2021, 07:45:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfpNwJVMmvw

Troye Sivan "Easy" Voice Note

Troye is with Oscar Gorres writing the song. You can hear Oscar on the background making notes about the song. It's included on the UK vynil of In A Dream.

Very cool, thanks for posting. Impressed by Troye's writing skills

melodicmoonlight

Amazing amazing amazing

The chorus melody hit me like a Mac truck. That F# G# B G# B synth part- so euphoric, a little 90s cheesy power ballad. Striking chord progression, it really "lifts"

Thought it was OZGO at first. Jason ain't playing around with this production. Vocal melody is ace too

melodicmoonlight

also -

Troye's pop vocal delivery is so on point. The little vocal flare/melisma going into the chorus is very Cherion ("back to lii-ii-ii-ife").

Also appreciate the full key change in the bridge, we also don't get that these days as much in pop music and is another 90s reference! This is such a banger.