• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Eskimo Callboy - BABY (T.U.M.H.) (Max Martin, Kristian Lundin)

Started by turnaround, January 04, 2015, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Eskimo Callboy are a band from Germany, and they have a new song out soon that has the following credits:

BABY (T.U.M.H.)
BIESLER SEBASTIAN
FRIEDRICH DAVID-KARL
HANISS DANIEL
KLOSSEK DANIEL
LUNDIN KRISTIAN CARL MARCUS
RATAJCZAK KEVIN
SANDBERG MARTIN
SCHILLO PASCAL

Publisher: CHEIRON SONGS (!)

CHEIRON SONGS
C/O UNIVERSAL MUSIC-MGB SONGS
2100 COLORADO AVENUE
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404 US
(310)235-4700

It's yet unclear, if it is a sample or how exactly Max and Kristian are involved. I had contact to someone from the band and they said they did not write"really together". So I guess they did not sit in the same room when this song was put together.

Whatever this means - we should watch out for this.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I go for a sample or interpolation... or a chorus from other song.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Yes, it's Tearing Up My Heart! it's the initials - T.U.M.H

good one Benny!

I can't wait to hear it.

turnaround

Oh, it was so obvious. I'm sure it is. Hope they did not ruin it.
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

^Other than the chorus, which is basically *Nsync's, that song sounds horrible and far from my taste.

Rebecca

wow, that is the weirdest song ever. Mixing heavy metal and Nsync. I love the chorus! obviously! but the rest of the song does not go together.

uberweiss

The chorus melody sounds even more miraculous surrounded by that mess.