• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

How Luke and Max split the chorus writing of.......

Started by georg_e, June 23, 2010, 01:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on July 22, 2010, 12:21:57 AM
It would be very interesting seeing the whole process and everything... but I guess that's one of the secrets Max keeps well hidden! ;)

Yes , it's like the formule of the coca-cola  :D , the great secret of max , but i need see it anytime!  :D

Izalightblue

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 22, 2010, 01:24:41 AM
It would be very interesting seeing the whole process and everything... but I guess that's one of the secrets Max keeps well hidden! ;)

Yes , it's like the formule of the coca-cola  :D , the great secret of max , but i need see it anytime!  :D

Who knows one day ? hehehe. ;)
Quote from: klukan on July 21, 2010, 07:42:02 PM
I think max wrote the first part of the chorus because it's the most melodic. I can imagine max demo singing it

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO!
Gotta let go!
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO!
Baby, let's go!

I wouldn't reject that max came up with the dynamite concept, though

Ok, after listening to the song again and again it came to me: Max singing to it with his hands up in the air and moving his body and having fun with it !!! haha  8)

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I listen to Dyanmite, I can't stop moving my body. Since I like coreographies so much, I was thinking about creating one for this song...I've created one for AJ's Mr. A.... maybe one day I'll shoot a video of it and post it here, if anyone is interested, hahaha :D :P.

Raul_esp

Quote from: klukan on July 21, 2010, 07:42:02 PM
I think max wrote the first part of the chorus because it's the most melodic. I can imagine max demo singing it

I throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Saying AYO!
Gotta let go!
I wanna celebrate and live my life
Saying AYO!
Baby, let's go!

I wouldn't reject that max came up with the dynamite concept, though

Ok, after listening to the song again and again it came to me: Max singing to it with his hands up in the air and moving his body and having fun with it !!! haha  8)

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I listen to Dyanmite, I can't stop moving my body. Since I like coreographies so much, I was thinking about creating one for this song...I've created one for AJ's Mr. A.... maybe one day I'll shoot a video of it and post it here, if anyone is interested, hahaha :D :P.

Haha it would be very cool  ;D , i cant stop to move either when i listen this song.