• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr. Luke Productions Thread

Started by nanofives, May 13, 2022, 02:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

melodicmoonlight

How are the lyrics bland? Like what did y'all expect from a Katy Perry pop song...

nanofives

It's not like it hasn't been a problem before, the difference is that all eyes are on Katy right now, I wouldn't complain about that on another time.
Either way, it's not enough for me to not enjoy the song, I love it, and I don't get the hate train that it's getting on Twitter.

j.fco.morales

To me sounds very much like what Oliver did with all his collaborations with Slayyyter and Kim Petras, that's his style.

A demo leaked and has a different structure and a different bridge with a guitar solo.

nanofives

I loved that guitar solo from the demo, but it lacked a good transition to the final chorus. It's interesting how the lyrics are mostly unchanged from the demo, kinda like the demo of part of me that was sorta similar but less punchy.